Preeti Nigam is an Indian actress who is known for her negative roles in Telugu-language television serials.
Her career began when a Telugu short filmmaker noticed her while she was giving a dance performance. The maker insisted that she star in his short film Aradhana although she wasn't fluent in Telugu. She garnered acclaim for her negative role in the Telugu television serial Kasturi as Sunila. Preeti went on to play negative roles in other serials including Chandramukhi on ETV and Swathi Chinukulu. She played supporting roles in several films including the Bollywood films Welcome to Sajjanpur (2008) and Well Done Abba (2009) before portraying the lead role of the revolutionary Chityala Ailamma in the film of the same name in 2013.
Her husband, Nagesh Karra, is also an actor.
- All films are in Telugu, unless otherwise noted.
|Avunu Valliddaru Ista Paddaru!||Nookaraju's wife|
|2003||Ee Abbai Chala Manchodu||Vivekananda's step-mother|
|Kabaddi Kabaddi||Nagendra's wife|
|2008||Welcome to Sajjanpur||Jamuna Bai||Hindi film|
|2009||Well Done Abba||Sakina's mother||Hindi film|
|2010||Shoebite||Hindi film; unreleased|
|2013||Chakali Ailamma||Chakali Ailamma|
- Kasturi as Sunila
- Chandramukhi as Yashodhara
- Swathi Chinukulu as Sunanda
- America Ammayi as Jayanthi Vajrapati
- Intinti Gruhalakshmi as Anjali
- Singh, T Lalith. "Pretty Preeti's performance peps up small screen". Telangana Today.
- Singh, T. Lalith (December 6, 2013). "Serial performer Preeti Nigam now awaits her big test". The Hindu.