|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
A four lane road of NH18 passes through this village. It is well connected to Kurnool and Nandyal through road. Kurnool Railway station is the nearest railway station. Airport at this village to serve air transport needs of people of Kurnool is under construction and is scheduled for opening in February 2019. district.
- "List of Sub-Districts". Census of India. Retrieved 17 May 2007.
- "Constitution of Kurnool Urban Development Authority with headquarters at Kurnool" (PDF). Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 9 November 2016.
- K.V. Kurmanath. "A rocky, solid gift from nature". Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- "Protected monuments, Kurnool district" (PDF). Aparchaeology Museum. Archived from the original (PDF) on 17 December 2013. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- Correspondent, Special. "'Kurnool will emerge a industrial hub'". The Hindu. Retrieved 28 January 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Orvakal.|
|This article about a location in Kurnool district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|