This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
CEO and Managing Director
|Max India Limited|
Honours and awardsEdit
- The Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery has accredited as a Centre of Excellence for providing state-of-the-art clinical services and surgical training programmes for abdominal wall hernia surgery.
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket was awarded the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry award for Operational Excellence in Healthcare Delivery.
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry awarded Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj with the Healthcare award for Operational Excellence in Environmental Conservation.
- Max Healthcare was awarded the DL Shah National Award on 'Economics of Quality' from Quality Council of India.
- Max Healthcare awarded with Service Excellence - Private Hospital by FICCI
In December 2017, Max Healthcare garnered a negative image when New Delhi government scrapped the license of one of its superspeciality hospitals at Shalimar Bagh. The government mentioned a series of violations as the reason for this action. The action took place 10 days after the hospital mistakenly declared a newborn baby dead who was later found to be alive.
- "Max Healthcare Centre". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 9 November 2011.
- "Maxcure Hospital Madhapur". Full Details Information. 26 March 2019.
- "International Centre Of Excellence For Bariatric (Obesity) Surgery By Surgical Review Corporation, USA". chowbey.com. June 2013.
- "FICCI award for Operational Excellence". indianmedicaltravelassociation.com. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- "Healthcare award for Operational Excellence in Environmental Conservation". expresshealthcare.in. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- "DL Shah National Award on 'Economics of Quality'". doctor.ndtv.com. Archived from the original on 1 April 2012. Retrieved 9 February 2012.