Luxembourg is scheduled to compete at the 2024 Summer Olympics in Paris from 26 July to 11 August 2024. It will signify the nation's participation at the Summer Olympics in all editions, since the official debut in 1900, except for three occasions: St. Louis 1904, London 1908, and Los Angeles 1932 at the period of the worldwide Great Depression.
|Luxembourg at the|
2024 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Luxembourg Olympic and Sporting Committee|
|in Paris, France|
July 26, 2024 – August 11, 2024
|Competitors||3 in 2 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
The following is the list of number of competitors in the Games.
Luxembourgian track and field athletes achieved the entry standards for Paris 2024, either by passing the direct qualifying mark (or time for track and road races) or by world ranking, in the following events (a maximum of 3 athletes each):
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Patrizia van der Weken||Women's 100 m|
Luxembourg entered one male and one female rider to compete in the road race events at the Olympic. Luxembourg secured those quota through the UCI Nation Ranking.
|Men's road race|
|Women's road race|
|Women's time trial|
- "Athletics at Paris 2024: The entry standards". International Olympic Committee. 20 December 2022. Retrieved 27 December 2022.
- "Patrizia Van der Weken qualifies for 2024 Paris Olympics". RTL Group. 3 July 2023. Retrieved 4 July 2023.
- "Road cycling at París 2024: Quota distribution for next Olympic Games decided following publication of UCI World Ranking by Nations". International Olympic Committee. 18 October 2023. Retrieved 20 October 2023.