List of Mr. Robot episodes
Mr. Robot is an American drama–thriller television series created by Sam Esmail. It stars Rami Malek as Elliot Alderson, a cybersecurity engineer and hacker who suffers from social anxiety disorder and clinical depression. Alderson is recruited by an insurrectionary anarchist known as "Mr. Robot", played by Christian Slater, to join a group of hacktivists. The group aims to cancel all debts by attacking the large conglomerate E Corp.
The pilot premiered on multiple online and video on demand services on May 27, 2015. The second season officially premiered on July 13, 2016, with limited screenings across social media platforms on July 10. On August 16, 2016, USA renewed Mr. Robot for a 10-episode third season, which premiered on October 11, 2017. As of October 18, 2017,[update] 24 episodes of Mr. Robot have aired.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||10||June 24, 2015||September 2, 2015|
|2||12||July 13, 2016||September 21, 2016|
|3||10||October 11, 2017||TBA|
Season 1 (2015)Edit
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||1||"eps1.0_hellofriend.mov"||Niels Arden Oplev||Sam Esmail||June 24, 2015||1.75|
|Socially inept Elliot Alderson works at cyber security company Allsafe. At night, he hacks social media, personal information, and bank records including those of his co-workers, therapist, and drug dealer. Allsafe's biggest client, E Corp, suffers a DDoS attack which Elliot stops. He identifies a file labeled fsociety00.dat, along with a text file asking him to leave the malware he finds hidden on E Corp's server. Mr. Robot, the mysterious leader of the hacker group fsociety, contacts Elliot on the subway. Fsociety plans a digital revolution by deleting all debt records and Elliot is invited to join their cause. He is intrigued and eventually agrees. As his first act of collaboration with fsociety, Elliot provides the FBI investigation into the attack on E Corp with an encrypted file falsely implicating E Corp's own chief technology officer (CTO) as the orchestrator of the attack.|
|2||2||"eps1.1_ones-and-zer0es.mpeg"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||July 1, 2015||1.73|
|Elliot declines a job offer from Tyrell Wellick, interim CTO of E Corp. Elliot, increasingly paranoid, uses more morphine than normal. Darlene visits him at home to bring him to fsociety, surprising him. Mr. Robot and fsociety want Elliot to hack into a gas plant and cause an explosion, destroying the adjacent offline backup facility used by E Corp: Steel Mountain. However, Elliot does not want to risk lives – and backs out. Elliot's drug dealer and girlfriend Shayla's supplier Fernando Vera shows signs of abusing Shayla so Elliot gathers information against him, and when Vera rapes Shayla, Elliot turns him in despite Shayla's explicit instructions not to. Meanwhile, Ollie's computer gets hacked by an unknown man named Cisco, who is shown to be an associate of the Chinese hacker group, The Dark Army. In the closing scene, Elliot and Mr. Robot discuss Elliot's falling out with his father – Mr. Robot pushes Elliot off a railing onto the rock-strewn beach below as punishment for not keeping his father's disease a secret and betraying his trust.|
|3||3||"eps1.2_d3bug.mkv"||Jim McKay||Sam Esmail||July 8, 2015||1.60|
|Tyrell is enraged after he learns that Scott Knowles has been chosen for CTO. Tyrell pays a homeless man to allow him to beat him. Cisco demands that Ollie infect Allsafe with the same CD. Elliot believes he is done with fsociety. Tyrell seduces his boss's male secretary and installs software on his phone. Attempting to be more normal, Elliot asks Shayla to accompany him to a party. She accepts. During the party, fsociety leaks E Corp's emails that incriminate Colby for covering up a toxic waste leak that caused leukemia in Elliot's father and Angela's mother. Tyrell ties up his pregnant wife and ball-gags her upon her request. Ollie confesses both his infidelity and Cisco's demands to Angela. Fearing identity theft, she wants him to infect Allsafe with the CD. Elliot returns to fsociety. Gideon becomes suspicious of Elliot's story regarding the E Corp attack, and begins to investigate.|
|4||4||"eps1.3_da3m0ns.mp4"||Nisha Ganatra||Adam Penn||July 15, 2015||1.27|
|Elliot has a new plan to destroy E Corp's tape back-ups of their data at Steel Mountain involving hacking into their climate control system by connecting a Raspberry Pi to slowly raise the temperature (bypassing the climate control system) to a point where it will destroy the magnetic tape back-ups, but this requires physical access to the heavily fortified data center. Elliot, Romero, Mobley, and Mr. Robot go to Steel Mountain. With his morphine supply cut off, Elliot starts to suffer from serious withdrawal symptoms including multiple hallucinations. Darlene and Trenton stay behind to contact Cisco (Darlene's ex-boyfriend) and arrange a simultaneous hacker attack by the Dark Army on E Corp's backup sites in China. Meanwhile, Angela and Shayla do ecstasy which results in the two kissing. The next morning, Angela sabotages Allsafe using Ollie's work ID and computer.|
|5||5||"eps1.4_3xpl0its.wmv"||Jim McKay||David Iserson||July 22, 2015||1.38|
|With the help of fsociety, Elliot infiltrates Steel Mountain through the use of what he calls "human exploits". He coincidentally meets Tyrell and uses his ego to gain access to the restricted area where he needs to connect his Raspberry Pi loaded with the program to override the climate control system and destroy E Corp's tape back-ups. Tyrell reveals he knows that Elliot framed the CTO, but will not turn him in. The Dark Army refuses to attack the back-up facility in China, which puts fsociety's plan in jeopardy. Meanwhile, Tyrell and Joanna have dinner with the CTO candidate Scott and his wife Sharon in an attempt to find their weaknesses. Tyrell sexually approaches Sharon in the bathroom. Angela leaves Ollie after telling him she infected Allsafe with the hacker's CD, and moves in with her father. She discovers that he is deeply in debt from her mother's old medical bills. Elliot finds Shayla's phone on the floor. Fernando Vera calls him on it from prison, with the suggestion that he has organized Shayla's abduction. He blames Elliot for turning him in to the police.|
|6||6||"eps1.5_br4ve-trave1er.asf"||Deborah Chow||Kyle Bradstreet||July 29, 2015||1.25|
|Shayla is kidnapped by Vera's brother in order to pressure Elliot to hack Vera out of prison before he is killed on the inside. Elliot visits Vera to check on the prison's cyber system, and later realizes Vera's brother arranged the inside hit. Acting CTO Scott reveals to Tyrell that his wife told him about the bathroom incident, humiliating Tyrell. After Tyrell smashes his kitchen in rage, Joanna explains that Sharon's desire to be wanted is their vulnerability. Angela meets with lawyers in an attempt to reopen her toxic waste lawsuit against E Corp – they tell her it is impossible to win without testimony from someone on the inside. Elliot breaks Vera out of jail, and Vera immediately kills his brother. Upon Elliot's query about Shayla, Vera tosses him the keys to the car and says, "She was with you the whole time." Elliot opens the trunk and finds Shayla inside with her throat slit.|
|7||7||"eps1.6_v1ew-s0urce.flv"||Sam Esmail||Kate Erickson||August 5, 2015||1.15|
|Flashback: Shayla moves in next door and gives Elliot a pet fish. She wants to be his friend despite his awkwardness around people. She offers to contact a suboxone supplier for Elliot. In the present, it has been one month since Shayla's murder. Angela makes a deal: she will lie and say she broke chain of custody with the .dat file that incriminated Terry Colby, if in exchange, Colby will testify that E Corp covered up the toxic waste leak in 1993. Gideon warns Angela that her plan will put Allsafe out of business. Meanwhile, Darlene and Mr. Robot attempt to bring fsociety back together. She sets up an in-person meeting with mysterious Whiterose, leader of the Dark Army. Tyrell, at a party celebrating Knowles's promotion, entices Sharon up to an isolated rooftop and strangles her while seducing her. Elliot confesses to his therapist that he hacks everybody in an attempt to find a way out of loneliness.|
|8||8||"eps1.7_wh1ter0se.m4v"||Christoph Schrewe||Randolph Leon||August 12, 2015||1.24|
|Darlene steals a gun, and has a conversation with Angela that implies they are longtime friends. Elliot and fsociety re-plan their attack but still need the Dark Army. Elliot meets Whiterose, a transgender woman obsessed with time, who says the Dark Army backed out because Gideon, suspicious of Elliot's story, turned E Corp's hacked server into a honeypot. With help from Darlene, Elliot shuts this down. Tyrell finds fsociety's .dat file after Gideon tells him of the honeypot and meets with Mr. Robot, and it appears that the two are working together. He reminds Mr. Robot that he knows his "dirty little secret" when Mr. Robot refuses to cooperate, which Mr. Robot shrugs off. When police question the Wellicks about Sharon's murder, Joanna secretly breaks her own water with a fork to distract them. Elliot tells Darlene of their plan's success, and an ecstatic Darlene tells him she loves him. He kisses Darlene, who is revolted. She asks if he "had forgotten again". Elliot realizes that Darlene is his sister, but he has no recollection of her. He finds a CD that contains old family photos – revealing that Mr. Robot is his father.|
|9||9||"eps1.8_m1rr0r1ng.qt"||Tricia Brock||Sam Esmail||August 19, 2015||1.32|
|A flashback shows a young Elliot and his father in his computer repair shop "Mr. Robot". After the birth of their child, Joanna tells Tyrell that he needs to keep in control if he "wants to be part of this family". Tyrell is fired from E Corp – his final act is to prevent Gideon from reverting the honeypot. Mr. Robot takes a trip with Elliot to his childhood home. Angry, Elliot pushes Mr. Robot out of a window and then takes him to a graveyard. Mr. Robot tells Elliot not to let Angela and Darlene "get rid of him", and that he will always love him. When they arrive, Elliot, alone at the grave of his father, realizes he had taken on his dead father's persona the entire time, saying "I am Mr. Robot". Terry Colby offers Angela a job at E Corp. Elliot now doubts the continuation of his Mr. Robot/fsociety plan. Tyrell threatens Elliot about fsociety's plan – Elliot takes Tyrell to the arcade and understands that he will carry on with the hack. They agree to work together, but Elliot glances over to the popcorn machine where Darlene's gun is hidden.|
|10||10||"eps1.9_zer0-day.avi"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||September 2, 2015[a]||1.21|
|Elliot wakes up alone in Tyrell's SUV three days after the conclusion of the previous episode, with no memory of those three days. The fsociety hack succeeded, throwing the world into chaos and gathering cheering crowds throughout the city. fsociety encrypt their data and cover their tracks. E Corp is readying an emergency TV interview. The E Corp EVP of Technology commits suicide on TV after stating that the situation is hopeless. Elliot talks to Mr. Robot again and asks about Tyrell's location. He visits Tyrell's address but finds only Joanna, introducing himself as "Ollie". The episode ends with Elliot opening his apartment door; the visitor is not seen. In a post-credits scene, Whiterose, dressed as a man, and Phillip Price, the CEO of E Corp, are shown conversing at a formal event where Price indicates he "knows who's responsible".|
Season 2 (2016)Edit
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|11||1||"eps2.0_unm4sk-pt1.tc"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||July 13, 2016||1.04|
|A brief flashback shows that Tyrell recorded an fsociety video the night he visited Elliot. One month later, Elliot has gone off the grid, living with his mother and maintaining a repetitive routine in an attempt to weaken the influence of Mr. Robot, who continually appears to him and torments him while still refusing to tell him what happened to Tyrell. fsociety continues under Darlene's leadership, hacking the smart home of E Corp general counsel Susan Jacobs and using it as home base after forcing Jacobs to move out. With Mobley's assistance, Darlene executes a hack on the Bank of E Corp, holding their records for ransom.|
|12||2||"eps2.0_unm4sk-pt2.tc"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||July 13, 2016||1.04|
|As part of the ransom demand, fsociety forces Scott Knowles to wear an fsociety mask and publicly burn the $5.9 million from the previous episode's hack. Angela continues up the ladder at E Corp, seemingly content in her new corporate position, and appears to abandon the lawsuit. Joanna receives a gift on her doorstep, a music box with a phone hidden underneath, but misses the call. Elliot discovers he has been acting under Mr. Robot's influence while he thought he was sleeping. A man named Brock murders Gideon, who had earlier threatened to report Elliot's suspicious behavior at Allsafe to the FBI and agent Dominique DiPierro. Elliot wakes up from a dissociative state on the phone, greeted on the other end by Tyrell.|
|13||3||"eps2.1_k3rnel-pan1c.ksd"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||July 20, 2016||0.80|
|A flashback reveals Romero wanted to rent the arcade to Mobley, but Mobley recruited him into fsociety instead. After a confusing conversation with Tyrell on the phone, Elliot tries to completely get rid of Mr. Robot. The news reports Gideon's death, shocking Elliot. Later, Mobley finds Romero dead at home. Mobley and Trenton fear the Dark Army is hunting them and grow suspicious of Darlene and Elliot. Dominique DiPierro takes snapshots of a list found on the computer table at the crime scene denoting FBI agents and their information. Ray is on the hunt for a cyber engineer for his own sinister purposes and manages to convince Elliot to open up about Mr. Robot. Phillip Price invites Angela to dinner and tries to make her take matters less personally. Dominique decides to pursue the Romero investigation after finding her name on the list; while visiting Romero's mother, she finds a poster for the "End of the World Party", which leads her to fsociety's arcade.|
|14||4||"eps2.2_init_1.asec"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||July 27, 2016||0.64|
|On Halloween of the previous year, Mr. Robot emerged for the first time and suggested the hack to Darlene while Elliot wore the fsociety mask. In the present, Elliot rejects her plea for help. Mr. Robot states that if Elliot can beat him in chess, he will leave forever. Though Krista advises against it, Leon tells him to fight for what he wants; however, all three matches end in stalemates. Dominique finds a bullet casing in the arcade. Whiterose pressures Price to stay on schedule and monitors the FBI. Angela assumes Price wants her to help settle the class action lawsuit over the toxic leak after she turns in the other executives, but he rebuffs her theory. Joanna is running low on funds from paying the parking attendant who found Tyrell's SUV during the hack to stay quiet. Scott rejects her offer to testify against Tyrell in exchange for Tyrell's severance pay. Cisco tells Darlene that the Dark Army wouldn't have killed Romero, whose murder might have something to do with an illegal FBI surveillance program called Project Berenstain. Elliot agrees to help Ray, but secretly uses the computer to contact Darlene and hack the FBI.|
|15||5||"eps2.3_logic-b0mb.hc"||Sam Esmail||Kyle Bradstreet||August 3, 2016||0.71|
|Elliot writes the FBI hack malware from Ray's computer. Darlene tells Angela that they can wipe the FBI's records connecting her to the Allsafe CD if she helps, but she declines. Joanna's contact fears that the FBI is onto them, so she orders him killed. Elliot tells Ray that he must communicate with his previous IT specialist, "RT"; Ray reluctantly agrees and brings RT over. Dom and her team travel to China to investigate the Dark Army's involvement in Five/Nine. There, they meet Minister Zhang, the Chinese Minister of State Security, who is actually Whiterose. After Dom and Zhang have a private conversation, gunmen attack the office, killing most of Dom's team. Joanna gets a phone call from someone breathing heavily, possibly Tyrell. After her ex-boyfriend Ollie sells her out to the FBI, Angela decides to aid with the hack. Elliot asks RT what happened to him and RT reveals that Ray runs a black market website like Silk Road, trafficking drugs, weapons, and sex slaves. That night, thugs break into Elliot's house, drag him into the street, and beat him while Ray reminds him that he was warned not to look.|
|16||6||"eps2.4_m4ster-s1ave.aes"||Sam Esmail||Adam Penn||August 10, 2016||0.57|
|Elliot experiences a twisted 1980s sitcom version of a family road trip with Tyrell locked in the trunk, featuring ALF. Mr. Robot encourages him to keep his eyes forward until he is ready to wake up in the hospital. Ray lets him know that he is Elliot's master. Upon being locked away by Lone Star, Elliot hugs Mr. Robot for protecting his mind during the beating. A flashback reveals that, the day Elliot's father told him he was fired for being sick, he also let Elliot name the new computer store. Cisco receives equipment from the Dark Army for fsociety's FBI hack, but they break off a hypodermic needle in his finger for asking too many questions. Dom was spared in the shooting, as both attackers killed themselves. Though the attack gets blamed on Chinese separatists, she is determined to investigate the Dark Army. Congress refuses to move forward with Phillip Price's bailout plan to borrow from China because four FBI agents were killed there. Darlene and Mobley coach Angela through hacking the FBI, but Dom appears just before she can finish.|
|17||7||"eps2.5_h4ndshake.sme"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||August 17, 2016||0.65|
|Dom learns Angela's history and is suspicious when the FBI is hacked. Angela confronts Darlene about her and Elliot creating fsociety after remembering the masks originate from a movie they watched many times as kids. Angela settles the E Corp v Washington Township lawsuit, and through Price, she's reassigned to the Risk Management division. But she oversteps boundaries at her first director's meeting. fsociety is able to interrupt Price's bailout vote. Mr. Robot admits to Elliot that they shot Tyrell. Elliot fixes Ray's website, but also alerts the FBI via the internet after seeing they are selling slaves, drugs and heavy weapons on the Dark Net. Ray realizes what Elliot has done and feeling remorse, lets Elliot go as the FBI arrive. Mr. Robot encourages Elliot to be a leader, making peace with him to benefit them both. A gang attacks Elliot for shutting down Ray's website but Leon stops them; he works for the Dark Army, protecting Elliot for Whiterose. Leon tells Elliot he'll get a letter and to do what it says. Elliot admits to Krista he knows he was never at his mother's, and the viewer finally learns that he is in prison.|
|18||8||"eps2.6_succ3ss0r.p12"||Sam Esmail||Courtney Looney||August 24, 2016||0.74|
|fsociety learns that Project Berenstain is illegal surveillance of three million people for the Five/Nine investigation that has yielded 16 prime suspects, one of them deceased. Mobley fears that Romero is the dead suspect, meaning the FBI is close to them. fsociety releases this information, causing problems for the FBI, but Susan Jacobs comes home and sees them. They tie her up and try to hack her for blackmail information, but Darlene remembers Susan laughing when E Corp was cleared in the case regarding the toxic leak that killed her father. Darlene shocks her with a stun gun, fatally because of Susan's heart condition, and claims it was self-defense, an accident. Darlene and Cisco incinerate Susan's body while Mobley and Trenton panic. Dom interviews the owner of Darlene's stolen gun and brings Mobley in for questioning about the arcade, still hunting for Tyrell. He gives her nothing and Dom is forced to let him go. Mobley warns Trenton they must run, but is two hours late for his meet with Trenton though someone does find her. Angela's fling was an FBI plant, but she ditched him for an older man. Darlene sees Cisco is reporting back on her to the Dark Army and attacks him with a baseball bat.|
|19||9||"eps2.7_init_5.fve"||Sam Esmail||Kyle Bradstreet & Lucy Teitler||August 31, 2016||0.65|
|The knock on Elliot's door was the police to arrest him for hacking Lenny, Krista's ex, and stealing his dog. He pleads guilty; he's in jail the next day with Ray as warden, establishing his illusion. Even though his sentence is for 18 months, he's released 86 days later due to the Dark Army's influence. Darlene informs him Mobley and Trenton are missing. Through Cisco, they hack a Dark Army agent's phone, hoping to learn about Stage 2. Angela hacks E Corp herself, discovering the toxic plant wasn't fixed, though grows too suspicious to be a whistleblower; Dom tells her she's running out of options. Darlene left an fsociety tape with her face at Susan's house; Cisco retrieves it and hears someone. Whiterose had arranged the death of the previous E Corp CEO for interfering with the plant. Price is able to calm Zhang (Whiterose) by saying they can keep the plant if China loans E Corp some bailout money as goodwill. Elliot and Mr. Robot notice that they are somehow disconnecting from each other. Darlene hears Whiterose say Stage 2 is Elliot's plan as someone knocks at her door. Waiting for Elliot outside his apartment is Joanna.|
|20||10||"eps2.8_h1dden-pr0cess.axx"||Sam Esmail||Kor Adana & Randolph Leon||September 7, 2016||0.77|
|Price has Colby pull political strings to allow China to annex the Congo in exchange for a financial bailout of E Corp. Cisco finds one of fsociety's members badly wounded and persuades Darlene that he needs a hospital. A witness IDs Cisco leaving Susan's house and the authorities begin to investigate if her vacation is really a disappearance. Despite Dom's protests that the Dark Army will attack, Cisco's image is released to the media as a Five/Nine suspect. The BOLO is later seen by the hospital's ER staff who report his location. Joanna persuades Elliot to track the phone she believes was left by Tyrell. Elliot traces the call to a nearby residence, but Mr. Sutherland thinks it won't be Tyrell based on the location. Elliot and Angela later meet on the subway to talk. She makes him realize there are more gaps in his memory and warns him not to trust Mr. Robot. Defeated, Angela intends to confess with her lawyer, admitting her part in the FBI hack. After sharing a kiss with Elliot, she is approached by two figures. Dom tracks Darlene and Cisco to a restaurant but, while she's inside, a Dark Army shooter opens fire on them, and she emerges from the restaurant covered in splattered blood.|
|21||11||"eps2.9_pyth0n-pt1.p7z"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||September 14, 2016||0.69|
|Dom demands the shootout be investigated as a possible act of war by the Dark Army, but is told the government will not upset China after they just gave the U.S. a $2 trillion loan. Joanna considers the phone's location to be a great gift from Tyrell. Phillip Price uses the bailout money to strengthen Ecoin, forcing the government to support him to keep pace with China and rebuilding the banking sector. Angela is taken to a house where a seemingly-tortured girl gives her a psych evaluation. Her captor is Whiterose, who says Angela should have died months ago; she wants Angela to believe in Whiterose's cause and claims Angela's mother and Elliot's father died for a greater good. Angela tells her lawyer never to call her again. Elliot uses a lucid dreaming technique to watch Mr. Robot decode a message in the apartment. As he follows him, Elliot then takes control on the way to a waiting cab. To his astonishment, Tyrell gets in. Despite accepting his destination, the cab driver doesn't directly acknowledge Tyrell's existence and kicks Elliot out for panicking. Tyrell says the Dark Army has Stage 2 ready and that Elliot will be pleased.|
|22||12||"eps2.9_pyth0n-pt2.p7z"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||September 21, 2016||0.85|
|Months before, Tyrell begged Elliot to be let in on the plan. Present day, he takes Elliot to a discreet location, across the street from where E Corp is revealed to be gathering all its paper records. Tyrell tells Elliot about what will happen during stage 2. Scott Knowles is the owner of the mystery phone, gaslighting Joanna to make her suffer because he wanted her to feel what he felt. Scott beats up Joanna after she slanders his deceased wife. Joanna convinces Derek to frame Scott for Sharon's murder as payback. After the Dark Army's attack, Darlene is interrogated by the FBI. Dom shows her that she plays a big role in the FBI's investigation. Convinced that Tyrell is not real, Elliot tries to undo the firmware hack, but Tyrell shoots him with Darlene's stolen gun. Angela gets a call from a distraught Tyrell through the Dark Army, departing to be with Elliot when he awakes. In a post-credits scene, Mobley and Trenton are revealed to be hiding out on the West Coast. Trenton reveals to Mobley she's found a way to undo the hack. As Mobley expresses his desire to move on from the incident, the two are approached by Leon, who asks for the time.|
Season 3 (2017)Edit
|Title||Directed by ||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|23||1||"eps3.0_power-saver-mode.h"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||October 11, 2017||0.68|
|Zhang intends for Elliot to die once his work for the Dark Army is complete. In a panic Tyrell calls used car salesman and Dark Army agent Irving. Elliot wakes up a week later with Angela. He finds the firmware hack building empty. Darlene appears, pumping him for information but he lies and says Tyrell was never involved. With the power still out she takes him to an underground hacker tournament with fiber connections. He shuts the backdoor into E Corp but Dark Army agents force them out. Irving shakes their FBI tail and Elliot thinks he calls off Stage 2. Thinking his revolution made things worse, he asks Angela for a job at E Corp to fix things. That night, Mr. Robot emerges and Angela takes him to work with Irving and Tyrell; creating another way to progress Stage 2. Angela plans to manipulate Elliot along like Mr. Robot does, believing in Whiterose's plan to undo everything E Corp has ever done and create a new world.|
|24||2||"eps3.1_undo.gz"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||October 18, 2017||0.52|
|Five weeks on, Elliot works his way up E Corp, turning in lower executives and convincing a middle manager to start digitizing the paper records, while secretly moving the rest away from the Stage 2 building to an E Corp warehouse. Scott Knowles is arrested for Sharon's murder, Joanna goes on television saying she will always love Tyrell; Derek kills her and Mr. Sutherland kills Derek. An unknown source releases another fsociety video. Dom and the FBI put pressure on Darlene, revealing the prison phone call Elliott made to Tyrell. Darlene stays over at Elliot's, Mr Robot emerges and scares her. Phillip Price has all necessary nations except China on board for ECoin. When Price tries to threaten Zhang with the UN vote to let China annex Congo, Zhang reveals his hold on Angela. Zhang wants Stage 2 to commence on the day of the vote whether they win or lose, to punish Price. Elliot lets Mr. Robot out during a therapy session where he tells Krista that he and Elliot were compromised. Lenny returns the sick dog. Elliot realizes Darlene bugged his computer and goes to Darlene's FBI safe house knowing they are watching.|
|25||3||"eps3.2_legacy.so"||Sam Esmail||Sam Esmail||October 25, 2017||TBD|
|26||4||"eps3.3_metadata.par2"||Sam Esmail||TBA||November 1, 2017||TBD|
|27||5||"eps3.4_runtime-error.r00"||Sam Esmail||TBA||November 8, 2017||TBD|
|28||6||"eps3.5_kill-process.inc"||Sam Esmail||TBA||November 15, 2017||TBD|
|29||7||"eps3.6_fredrick&tanya.chk"||Sam Esmail||TBA||November 22, 2017||TBD|
|30||8||"eps3.7_dont-delete-me.ko"||Sam Esmail||TBA||November 29, 2017||TBD|
|No.||Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||"Mr. Robot_dec0d3d.doc"||June 20, 2016||0.78|
|A one-hour special that explores the authenticity and social impact of the series and also previews season 2. It features interviews with cast and crew members, as well as experts and journalists in the fields of hacking and cyber security.|
In June 2016, USA Network announced Hacking Robot, a live aftershow hosted by Andy Greenwald. The first episode of Hacking Robot debuted after the season two premiere, with guests Sam Esmail, Rami Malek, Christian Slater, Carly Chaikin and Portia Doubleday and received 376,000 viewers. The second installment aired on September 7, 2016, after the tenth episode of the second season.
Season 1 (2015)Edit
The first episode of Mr. Robot was released across multiple digital platforms in advance of its first broadcast. It had a viewership of 2.7 million prior to the first broadcast of the episode.
|1||"eps1.0_hellofriend.mov"||June 24, 2015||0.5||1.75||0.4||1.34||0.9||3.09|
|2||"eps1.1_ones-and-zer0es.mpeg"||July 1, 2015||0.6||1.73||0.6||1.81||1.2||3.54|
|3||"eps1.2_d3bug.mkv"||July 8, 2015||0.6||1.60||0.6||1.45||1.2||3.05|
|4||"eps1.3_da3m0ns.mp4"||July 15, 2015||0.4||1.27||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|5||"eps1.4_3xpl0its.wmv"||July 22, 2015||0.5||1.38||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|6||"eps1.5_br4ve-trave1er.asf"||July 29, 2015||0.4||1.25||0.5||1.09||0.9||2.34|
|7||"eps1.6_v1ew-s0urce.flv"||August 5, 2015||0.5||1.15||0.6||1.27||1.1||2.42|
|8||"eps1.7_wh1ter0se.m4v"||August 12, 2015||0.4||1.24||0.8||1.44||1.2||2.68|
|9||"eps1.8_m1rr0r1ng.qt"||August 19, 2015||0.5||1.32||0.6||1.30||1.1||2.62|
|10||"eps1.9_zer0-day.avi"||September 2, 2015||0.5||1.21||0.4||0.94||0.9||2.15|
Season 2 (2016)Edit
|1||"eps2.0_unm4sk-pt1.tc"||July 13, 2016||0.4||1.04||0.6||1.21||1.0||2.25|
|2||"eps2.0_unm4sk-pt2.tc"||July 13, 2016||0.4||1.04||0.6||1.21||1.0||2.25|
|3||"eps2.1_k3rnel-pan1c.ksd"||July 20, 2016||0.3||0.80||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|4||"eps2.2_init_1.asec"||July 27, 2016||0.3||0.64||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|5||"eps2.3_logic-b0mb.hc"||August 3, 2016||0.2||0.71||0.4||0.65||0.6||1.35|
|6||"eps2.4_m4ster-s1ave.aes"||August 10, 2016||0.2||0.57||0.3||0.63||0.5||1.20|
|7||"eps2.5_h4ndshake.sme"||August 17, 2016||0.3||0.65||0.3||0.65||0.6||1.30|
|8||"eps2.6_succ3ss0r.p12"||August 24, 2016||0.3||0.74||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|9||"eps2.7_init_5.fve"||August 31, 2016||0.3||0.65||0.3||0.67||0.6||1.32|
|10||"eps2.8_h1dden-pr0cess.axx"||September 7, 2016||0.3||0.77||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|11||"eps2.9_pyth0n-pt1.p7z"||September 14, 2016||0.3||0.69||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|12||"eps2.9_pyth0n-pt2.p7z"||September 21, 2016||0.4||0.85||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Season 3 (2017)Edit
|1||"eps3.0_power-saver-mode.h"||October 11, 2017||0.3||0.68||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|2||"eps3.1_undo.gz"||October 18, 2017||0.2||0.52||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
- Lynch, Jason (May 4, 2015). "USA Will Debut Mr. Robot Early on Almost Every Digital Platform". Adweek. Retrieved May 30, 2015.
- Iannucci, Rebecca (April 20, 2016). "'Mr. Robot' Gets Season 2 Premiere Date". TVLine. Retrieved November 7, 2016.
- Littleton, Cynthia (July 10, 2016). "‘Mr. Robot’ Surprise: USA Drops First Hour of Season 2 Premiere Early Via Social Media". Variety. Retrieved November 7, 2016.
- Sullivan, Kevin P. (August 16, 2016). "Mr. Robot officially renewed for third season". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved August 17, 2016.
- Nemetz, Dave (August 4, 2017). "Mr. Robot Gets Season 3 Premiere Date — Watch a Violent New Teaser Trailer". TVLine. Retrieved August 4, 2017.
- "Shows A-Z - mr robot on usa". The Futon Critic. Retrieved September 12, 2017.
- Fuster, Jeremy (July 13, 2016). "‘Mr. Robot': How a Change In Season 2’s Episode Titles Could Be Key". The Wrap. Retrieved July 26, 2016.
- Bibel, Sara (June 25, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Wins Night, 'Suits', 'The Game', 'Mr. Robot', 'Baby Daddy' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 26, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 2, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Tops Night + FIFA Women's World Cup, 'Suits', 'The Daily Show' 'Mr. Robot' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 2, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 9, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: Shark Week Tops Night + 'Duck Dynasty', 'Suits', 'The Game', & 'Mr Robot'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (July 16, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Tops Night + 'Suits', Copa Oro, 'Wahlburgers' 'The Game', 'Stephen Universe' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 16, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (July 23, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Sharknado 3' & 'Duck Dynasty' Win Night, 'Suits', 'The Game', 'Catfish' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 30, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Tops Night + 'The Game', 'Catfish', 'American Pickers', 'Suits' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 30, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (August 6, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Wins Night, 'The Game', 'Wahlburgers', 'Suits', 'Mr. Robot', 'Melissa & Joey' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 6, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 13, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Tops Night + 'Suits', 'Wahlburgers', 'Camp Cutthroat', 'Catfish' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 13, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (August 20, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Wins Night, 'Suits', 'Wahlburgers', 'Catfish', 'Key & Peele', 'Young & Hungry' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 20, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (September 3, 2015). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'American Pickers' Wins Night, 'Wahlburgers', 'Mr. Robot', 'Little Women LA' & More". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on September 13, 2015. Retrieved December 3, 2015.
- Keveney, Bill (August 27, 2015). "'Mr. Robot' finale delayed after Va. murders". USA Today. Retrieved August 27, 2015.
- Welch, Alex (July 14, 2016). "Wednesday cable ratings: 'Mr. Robot' returns, 'Greenleaf' dips". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Welch, Alex (July 21, 2016). "Wednesday cable ratings: 'Mr. Robot' dips". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 21, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (July 28, 2016). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 7.27.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved July 28, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 4, 2016). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.3.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved August 4, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 11, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.10.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved August 11, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 18, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.17.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved August 18, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (August 25, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.24.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved August 25, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 1, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 8.31.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved September 1, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 8, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 9.7.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved September 8, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 15, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 9.14.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved September 15, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 22, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 9.21.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved September 22, 2016.
- Schwindt, Oriana (March 10, 2017). "‘Mr. Robot’ Season 3 Gets October Premiere, Adds Bobby Cannavale and Ups BD Wong to Series Regular". Variety. Retrieved March 10, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (October 12, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.11.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved October 12, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (October 19, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily’s Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.18.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- "Mr. Robot: Episode Guide". Zap2it. Retrieved October 10, 2017.
- Goodman, Tim (October 10, 2017). "'Mr. Robot' Season 3: TV Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved October 11, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (June 21, 2016). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 6.20.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved June 21, 2016.
- Petski, Denise (July 7, 2016). "‘Mr. Robot’ Season 2 Gets More Episodes; Andy Greenwald To Host Live Aftershow – Update". Deadline.com. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (July 14, 2016). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 150 Wednesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 7.13.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- "Hacking Robot 102". The Futon Critic. Retrieved September 8, 2016.
- Lynch, Jason (July 11, 2016). "USA and The Verge Team Up for a Weekly Live Digital Mr. Robot Aftershow". Adweek. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Bibel, Sara (June 24, 2015). "‘Mr. Robot’ Renewed for Season 2 by USA Ahead of its Series Premiere". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 26, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (July 13, 2015). "'True Detective' & 'Duck Dynasty' Lead Adults 18–49 Gains, 'Defiance' & 'Salem' Top Percentage Increases & 'Rizzoli & Isles' Rises Most in Viewers in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending June 28". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (July 20, 2015). "'True Detective' & 'Duck Dynasty' Lead Adults 18–49 Gains, 'Tyrant' Tops Percentage Increases & 'Rizzoli & Isles' Rises Most in Viewers in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending July 5". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 20, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 27, 2015). "'True Detective' & 'Teen Mom II' Lead Adults 18–49 Gains, 'Masters of Sex' Tops Percentage Increases + 'Rizzoli & Isles' Rises Most in Viewers in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending July 12". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (August 17, 2015). "'Descendants' & 'Teen Mom 2' Lead Adults 18-49 Gains, 'Halt and Catch Fire', 'The Soup' & 'Jim Gaffigan Show' Top Percentage Increases & 'Descendants' Rises Most in Viewers in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending August 2". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 24, 2015). "'Teen Mom 2' Tops Adults 18-49 Gains, 'The Incredible Dr. Pol' Leads Percentage Increases + 'Rizzoli & Isles' Biggest Viewer Lift in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending August 9". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 24, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (August 31, 2015). "'Teen Mom 2' Tops Adults 18-49 Gains, 'Mr. Robot', 'Defiance' & 'Married' Lead Percentage Increases & 'Rizzoli & Isles' Biggest Viewer Lift in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending August 16". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 31, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 8, 2015). "'Fear the Walking Dead' Tops Adults 18-49 & Total Viewership Gains, 'Masters of Sex' & 'Cedar Cove' Lead Percentage Increases in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending August 23". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 8, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 21, 2015). "'Teen Mom 2' Tops Adults 18-49, 'Rizzoli & Isles' Leads Total Viewership Gains, + 'Kendra on Top' Tops Percentage Increases in Live +7 Cable Ratings for Week Ending September 6". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 21, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (July 24, 2016). "Cable Live +3 ratings, July 11-17: ‘Mr. Robot,’ ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,’ ‘Major Crimes’ lead". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 24, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (August 14, 2016). "Cable Live +3 ratings, Aug. 1-7: ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,’ ‘Rizzoli & Isles’ lead". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 14, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (August 21, 2016). "Cable Live +3 ratings, Aug. 8-14: ‘Pretty Little Liars,’ ‘Ballers,’ ‘The Last Ship’ make biggest gains". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 21, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (August 28, 2016). "Cable Live +3 ratings, Aug. 15-21: ‘Fear the Walking Dead,’ ‘Rizzoli & Isles’". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 28, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (September 11, 2016). "Cable Live +3 ratings, Aug. 29-Sept. 4: ‘Fear the Walking Dead,’ ‘Rizzoli & Isles’ on top again". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 11, 2016.