This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2021)
Lady Daemyeong of the Jeongju Yu clan (Korean: 대명궁부인 유씨; Hanja: 大明宮夫人 柳氏; lit. 'Lady Yu of the Daemyeong Palace') was a Goryeo Royal family member as both of paternal and maternal granddaughter of King Taejo who became the fifth wife of King Gyeongjong. Since married her first cousin, she then followed her grandmother's clan the Jeongju Yu. She had a brother whom didn't records too detailed.
|Spouse||Gyeongjong of Goryeo|
|House||House of Wang (by birth)|
Jeongju Yu (by marriage)
Although all of Gyeongjong's 1st-4th wife was posthumously honoured as a queen, just she who didn't receive any posthumous name. So, it was expected that even among the same royal family, there would be discrimination in treatment according to their families' status.[clarification needed]
- ^ "고려시대 史料 Database". db.history.go.kr (in Korean). Retrieved May 2, 2021.
- ^ 고려시대사람들은어떻게살았을까: 정치・경제생활이야기 (in Korean). 청년사. 1997. ISBN 978-89-7278-322-0.
- ^ 한국사 를 바꾼 여인들 (in Korean). 책 이 있는 마을. 2002. ISBN 978-89-5639-014-7.
- ^ Goryeosa vol. 88 – "Lady Daemyeonggung Yussi".
- Lady Daemyeong on Encykorea (in Korean).