|District||Česká Lípa District|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Kvítkov has been known for its fertile soils and agricultural importance. However, the gardens around the village are often neglected and buildings replace them.
Church of St. James the ElderEdit
A castle ruin name Kvítkov has been protected as a cultural monument since 1965. No written sources have been preserved about the castle. Few archaeological finds date back to the end of the fourteenth or early fifteenth century, when the village belonged to the Vlků family from Kvítkov.
- Czech Statistical Office - Population in Municipalities of the Czech Republic as at 1 January 2014
- Bohumil, Daniel (2006). Gardens near Česká Lípa. p. 179.
- "Obec Kvítkov". www.kvitkov.cz. Retrieved 2020-07-20.
- "Kvítkov". Modlany.
- Macek, Peter (2007). Baroque architect Václav Špaček (1689-1751).
- Durdik, Tomas (2002). Illustrated encyclopedia of Czech castles: Appendices. Prague. pp. 52, 53.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kvítkov.|