This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Julio Perillán Gandarias (born September 8, 1973) is a US actor of Spanish descent.
Julio Perillán Gandarias
Perillán was born and raised in Bethesda, Maryland, on the outskirts of Washington DC, the third of four children of two immigrants from Spain. He graduated with a degree in Physics from the University of Maryland, College Park.
After his father died in 1996 he moved to Los Angeles, California to study film and acting. In 1998 he started his career as an actor, appearing in plays such as Fool for Love (Madrid Theatre), The Masque of Poe (Sacred Fools Theater Company), and Walk of Fame Café (Danville, Virginia).
His first job in Spain was a lead role in Fragile (2004), directed by Basque filmmaker Juanma Bajo Ulloa. He has subsequently appeared in films including The Dark Hour and Woody Allen's Vicky Cristina Barcelona.
|2008||Vicky Cristina Barcelona||Woody Allen|
|2008||ASD, Alma Sin Dueño||Tinieblas González|
|2007||K Il Bandito||Martin Donovan|
|2006||The Dark Hour||Elio Quiroga|
|2006||Moscow Zero||María Lidón|
|2004||Malas temporadas||Manuel Martín Cuenca|
|2003||Fragile||Juanma Bajo Ulloa|
|2002||Eden's Curve||Anne Misawa|
|2001||The Decay of Fiction||Pat O'Neill|
|2007||New Romantics||Alauda Ruíz de Azúa|
|2005||La Carta||Carles Vila|
|2005||Chico meets Chica||Samuel P. Abrams|
|2005||Otra Vida||Juana Macías|
- Hospital Central: Serie de Antena3 2009
- Cuéntame cómo pasó: Serie de TVE 2003-2005
- El Comisario: Serie de Telecinco 2005
- Crusader, TV Movie de Carlos Arribau 2004
- Los 80: Serie de Telecinco 2004
- Walk of Fame Cafe, producido por Stick Film Productions(2005)
- Fool for Love, Madrid Theatre(2000)
- The Masque of Poe, Sacred Fools Theater Company (1998)
- Beowulf and Grendel, Theatre West (1999)