Yesisca Iskandar or known as Jessica Iskandar (born January 29, 1988) is an Indonesian actress, model, presenter, singer, businesswoman, comedian and writer. She is also known by her nickname, Jedar.
January 29, 1988
|Occupation||Actress, model, presenter, singer, comedian and writer|
Ludwig Franz Willibald Maria Joseph Leonard
(m. 2014; div. 2015)
|Parent(s)||Hardi Iskandar (Father) |
|Relatives||Henry Iskandar (Brother) |
Dennis Iskandar (Brother)
Yudi Iskandar (Brother)
Erick Iskandar (Brother)
Born in Jakarta, Jessica grew up in an interfaith family, as her father, Hardi Iskandar, is a Muslim and her mother, Wulandari, is a Christian. She is the youngest in the family and the only daughter, having 4 older brothers.
Jessica finished her high school education at Bunda Mulia School. She continued her studies at Trisakti University, Jakarta, majoring in Interior Design. After three semesters, she decided to quit the university to concentrate on her career.
Jessica began her career as a model. She attended John Casablanca modeling school. She made her first movie debut in 2005 as Kara in Dealova. Her next movie was Diva (2007) which was produced in Malaysia.
From 2008 to 2012 Jessica starred in several soap operas and FTV (Television Movie) such as Gadis Pengantar Telur (2010) with Vino Bastian, Cinta Pura-Pura Nyasar (2010) alongside Rio Dewanto and Vicky Nitinegoro.
In February 2013, Jessica published her first autobiography, JEDAR: Jessica Is Jessica. In December 2014, Jessica published her second autobiography, Jedar Power: Love, Life, Lord which recounted her experiences while she was expecting her first child, El Barack Alexander.
Currently, Jessica owns a fashion and cosmetic line, villa rental, as well as her own bakery which was named after her son.
On December 11, 2013, Jessica married Ludwig Franz Willibald Maria Joseph Leonard Erbgraf von Waldburg Wolfegg Waldsee at Gereja Yesus Sejati, a Protestant Church in Jakarta. Ludwig was a German citizen who was 2 years younger than Jessica and the eldest son of Hereditary prince Johannes Franz Xaver Willibald Maria Joseph Philipp Jeningen Leonnard Fürst von Waldburg Wolfegg Waldsee, Châtelain of the Castle of Wolfegg and Head of the House of Waldburg. The wedding was attended by several of her relatives.
On January 8, 2014, the marriage was registered at the Civil Registry Office.
On July 21, 2014, Jessica gave birth to the couple's only child, a son named El Barack Alexander, in the United States.
On October 13, 2014, Jessica's husband filed a petition requesting annulment at South Jakarta state court. He also filed a lawsuit at East Jakarta state questioning the validity of marriage license. The first trial was set on November 12, 2014.
On April 14, 2015, East Jakarta state court dismissed the lawsuit with regards to the validity of the marriage license.
On October 15, 2015, the petition for annulment was granted and Jessica was officially divorced.
On June 15, 2019, Jessica officially announced her engagement to Richard Kyle, after one year of dating.
|2012||Kung Fu Pocong Perawan||Memey|
- My Best Friend's Sister
- Cinta Anak Majikan
|2013||Tanpa Dirimu||Killing Me Inside|
|2012||Cinta Tanpa Alasan||Putih|
- Ketika Wila Patah Hati (2008) as Wila
- Something About Bali (2010) as Bali
- Gadis Pengantar Telur (2010) as Galuh
- Cinta di Kandang Sapi (2009) as Seruni
- Cinta Pura-Pura Nyasar (2010) as Melisa
- Miss Clean Lebay (2012) as Mita
- Jejaka in Paradise (2010) as Chika
- Stay With Me Please (2010) as Lena
- Cinta Tak Kenal Bosan (2010) as Tiara
- Ada Cinta di Pulau Maimalu (2010) as Adelia
- Jesi Bawa Lari Hatiku (2010) as Jesi
- Buton Island's Romantic Story (2009) as Angki
- Not My Sassy Girl (2011) as Sassy
- Geng Vespa Terjerat Cinta (2011) as Cyntia
- Never Ending Bakmi (2011) as Ami
- Calo Cinta (2012) as Vina
- Ilana Pergi Ilina Menanti (2011) as Ilana dan Ilina
- Ketemu Cinta di Metromini (2010) as Tania
- Bad Boy's Diary
- Dibinatu Ada Cinta
- Romansa di Pantai Panjang
- Tiga Lawan Satu
- Nona Sabrina
- The Bad Luck Stiletto
- Alunan Cinta
- Nanno Si Nanny
- Tertusuk Keris Cinta Ngatiman
- Be My Valentine Siti Markonah
- Cewek Cantikku
- Cintaku Anak Majikan
- Cinta Karung Beras
- Kepentok Cinta Shahrukh Khan
- Gue Berhak Jatuh Cinta
- Jatuh Bangun Demi Cinta (2009)
- Terjaring Cinta Nelayan Cantik
- Aku Bidadarimu
- Cintaku Dibuat Mainan
- Tabrak Gue Dong
- Jangan Deportasi Cintaku
- Pangeran Kodok Mencari Cinta
- Romantika Cinta di Pasar Kambing
- SMS untuk Bidadariku
- Bukalah Hatimu Sedikit Untukku
- Juliet Sang Penakluk Arjuna
- Badai Pasti Kembali
- I Love You Juminten (2011)
- Jaka Tarub Mencari Cinta
|2010||Cerita Cinta||Mini Album|
|2011–2012||The Hits||Trans TV|
|2012||Wayang Bandel||Trans TV|
|2012||Waktunya Kita Sahur||Trans TV|
|2015–2016||Everybody Superstar||Trans TV|
|2018-presents||Ngopi Dara||Trans TV|
Awards and nominationsEdit
|2011||2011 Dahsyatnya Awards RCTI||Outstanding Guest Host||Nominated|
|2012||2012 Dahsyatnya Awards RCTI||Nominated|
|Yahoo! OMG Awards||Most Wanted Female||Nominated|
|2015||Silet Awards RCTI||Razored Life||Won|
|Fokus Selebriti Awards SCTV||The Most Controversional Case||Won|||
|2016||Mom & Kids Awards MNCTV||Mom & Kids||Nominated|
|Ada-Ada Aja Awards GTV (Indonesia)||Outstanding Artist||Won|
|Silet Awards RCTI||Razored Hot Mom||Won|
|2017||Insert Awards Trans TV||Favorite Viral Celebrity||Won|
|Selebriti on News Awards MNCTV||Most Wow Mom||Nominated|
|2018||Insert Awards Trans TV||Fashionable Mom & Kids (with El Barack)||Won|||
|Couple Sweetheart (with Richard Kyle)||Won|||
|Favourite Celebrity Gang (with Girls Squad)||Won|
|Silet Awards RCTI||Razored Romance (with Richard Kyle)||Nominated|
- Bradley, Grant. "Stars get Indonesia hungry for NZ travel." New Zealand Herald. Saturday November 17, 2012. Retrieved January 18, 2013. "Indonesian celebrity chef Farah Quinn arrived yesterday to film cooking shows that will be fronted by model and actress Jessica Iskandar."
- "5 Transformasi Jessica Iskandar dari Perjuangannya di Film Dealova & Kini Siap Dipinang Richard Kyle". Tribunnews.com (in Indonesian). Retrieved July 15, 2020.
- "The Romantic Tale of Richard Kyle and Jessica Iskandar". Prestige Online - Taiwan. February 14, 2020. Retrieved July 15, 2020.
- Media, Kompas Cyber. "Profil Jessica Iskandar, Si Artis Serba Bisa". KOMPAS.com (in Indonesian). Retrieved July 15, 2020.
- Bintang.com. "Mereka yang Pernah Singgah di Hati Jessica Iskandar". LINE TODAY. Retrieved July 15, 2020.
- "Guess what?: Jessica Iskandar releases biography". December 23, 2014.
- "Earth Hour Jakarta, Indonesia".
- "Jessica Iskandar is a guest judge in Asia's next top model 2018". October 2, 2018.[permanent dead link]
- "NGOPI DARA TRANS TV (@ngopidara_ttv) • Instagram photos and videos". www.instagram.com. Retrieved August 28, 2019.
- "Influencer of the Day: Jessica Iskandar". Elite Havens MAGAZINE. July 10, 2019. Retrieved August 28, 2019.
- "Jessica Iskandar Ternyata Sudah Menikah Setahun Lalu". Warta Kota (in Indonesian). Retrieved August 28, 2019.
- "Pengadilan Batalkan Pernikahan Ludwig Franz Willibald - Jessica Iskandar". HarianSIB.com - Sinar Indonesia Baru. Retrieved August 28, 2019.
- Media, Kompas Cyber. "Gugatan Pembatalan Perkawinan Jessica Iskandar-Ludwig Ditolak". KOMPAS.com (in Indonesian). Retrieved August 28, 2019.
- Liputan6.com (June 15, 2019). "Jelang Tunangan, Jessica Iskandar dan Richard Kyle Kenang Masa Perkenalan". liputan6.com (in Indonesian). Retrieved August 28, 2019.
- "Heboh! Artis Jessica Iskandar Menyusui Anak Gading Martin". Tribun Jabar (in Indonesian). Retrieved August 28, 2019.
- "Jessica Iskandar Was Chosen To Be The Most Controversial Artist".
- "Mom and Kids Fashionable Nominated Photos at Insert Awards 2018".
- "the reaction of Jedar and Richo when they were awarded the Couple Sweetheart award".