In Gyo-jin (born August 29, 1980) is a South Korean actor.
|Education||Dankook University – English Language and Literature|
|Revised Romanization||In Gyo-jin|
In made his acting debut in 2000, first appearing in the long-running television series Lifetime in the Country. Early in his career, his then-agency proposed that he use a stage name, and he was known as Do Yi-sung (Korean: 도이성) until 2011. In 2012, he reverted to using his birth name under the advice of his agency Madin Entertainment. He signed with a new agency in 2015, KeyEast which also managed his wife, actress So Yi-hyun. The couple left KeyEast in 2020 along with fellow entertainers Jung Ryeo-won and Son Dam-bi and joined H& Entertainment, which was founded by KeyEast's former general manager Hong Min-ki.
In married actress So Yi-hyun on October 4, 2014. In and So had been friends for a decade before dating; they were costars in Fairy and Swindler (2003), Aeja's Older Sister, Minja (2008) and Happy Ending (2012). Their first child, a daughter named In Ha-eun, was born on December 4, 2015. In Gyo-jin and his daughter were cast members of the KBS2's variety show The Return of Superman. On April 23, 2017, it was reported that In Gyo-jin and So Yi-hyun were expecting their second child. In October 2017, they welcomed their second daughter.
|2000||Lifetime in the Country||Jae-dong||MBC|
|2001||Three Friends||Restaurant waiter (cameo)|
|How Should I Be ?||Min-soo|
|I Want to See Your Face|
|2003||Drama City – A Windy Gene||Jung-hak||KBS2|
|Fairy and Swindler||Go Min-sang||SBS|
|2005||That Summer's Typhoon|
|2006||How Much Love||Oh Soo-chul||MBC|
|2008||Aeja's Older Sister, Minja||Park Ha-jin||SBS|
|2009||Queen Seondeok||Kim Yong-choon||MBC|
|2011||The Greatest Love||Han Mi-na's husband|
|Miss Ajumma||Lee Byung-chul||SBS|
|If Tomorrow Comes||Lee Sung-ryong|
|2012||Happy Ending||Lee Sung-hoon||JTBC|
|I Need Romance 2012||Han Jung-min||tvN|
|The King's Doctor||Kwon Suk-chul||MBC|
|2013||Hur Jun, The Original Story||Prince Gwanghae|
|Good Doctor||Lee Soo-jin's husband (ep.12)||KBS2|
|Waiting for Love||Joo Yeon-ae ex-boyfriend (cameo)|
|Drama Festival – More and More||Tae-won||MBC|
|2014||Cunning Single Lady||Man in TV program (ep.1)|
|Tears of Heaven||Jin Hyun-woong||MBN|
|Birth of a Beauty||Gyo Ji-hoon||SBS|
|2015||Make a Woman Cry||Hwang Kyung-chul||MBC|
|Cheer Up!||Im Soo-yong||KBS2|
|2016||Becky's Back||Hong Doo-sik|
|Sweet Stranger and Me||Emergency room doctor (ep.1–2)|
|My Fair Lady||Car repair shop owner (cameo)||KBS2|
|2017||Ms. Perfect||Hong Sam-gyu|
|Fight for My Way||Kim In-gyo (cameo)|
|Jugglers (TV series)||Jo Sang-Moo|
|2018||Feel Good to Die||Kang In-han|
|2019||Welcome to Waikiki 2||Kwak Ha-ni (cameo, ep. 5)||JTBC|
|My Country||Park Moon-bok||JTBC|
|When the Camellia Blooms||Hwang Doo-shik (cameo, ep. 26)||KBS2|
|2020-21||Homemade Love Story||Kim Hwak-se|
|2021||Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha||Jang Young-guk||tvN|
|2002||The Hidden Princess||Soo-il|
|2006||Holy Daddy||Lee Chang-soo|
|2008||The Divine Weapon||In-ha|
|2016||Mood of the Day||Dong-wook (cameo)|
|2016||The Return of Superman||KBS2||Cast member with his daughter, In Ha-eun|
|2018||Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Destiny||SBS||Cast member Eps 31 - 115|
Awards and nominationsEdit
|2018||KBS Drama Awards||Best Supporting Actor||Feel Good to Die, Jugglers||Won|||
- 유리아·인교진 "김주리·도이성은 잊어주세요!"(인터뷰). Star News (in Korean). 23 January 2012. Retrieved 2014-02-09.
- 인교진 키이스트 전속계약, 아내 소이현과 한솥밥". Newsen (in Korean). 22 June 2015. Retrieved 2015-06-22.
- "인교진-소이현 부부, H＆엔터테인먼트에 새 둥지" (in Korean). Korean Broadcasting System. September 8, 2020.
- "인교진 아버지, 연 매출 200억 원대 CEO...'반전 집안' 눈길". MK Media Group (in Korean). 28 February 2014. Retrieved 2014-02-09.
- Lee, Sung-eun (6 October 2014). "So Yi-hyun and In Gyo-jin fly to Indonesia". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2014-10-13.
- "Actors to Wed After Years of Playing On-screen Couples". The Chosun Ilbo. 10 April 2014. Retrieved 2014-04-10.
- Jin, Eun-soo (10 April 2014). "So Yi-hyun and In Gyo-jin planning to wed". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2014-04-10.
- Cho, Han-na (29 July 2014). "So Yi-hyun and In Gyo-jin's wedding pictorial". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 2014-10-13.
- "Acting couple now proud parents". The Korea Times. 2015-12-06. Retrieved 2015-12-08.
- 소이현♥인교진, 최근 둘째 득녀 "산모·아이 모두 건강". Naver (in Korean). Retrieved 2017-12-26.
- "인교진x이병준, '죽어도 좋아' 출연 확정..반전+코믹 넘치는 2色 연기 [공식입장]". Osen (in Korean). September 12, 2018.
- Park Chang-ki (April 27, 2021). "인교진, tvN '갯마을 차차차' 합류 [공식]". Naver (in Korean). TenAsia. Retrieved April 27, 2021.
- Woo, Bin (January 1, 2019). [2018 KBS 연기대상] 유동근 대상 "장미희 덕분인데 내가 왜..대하드라마 부활 기원" [[2018 KBS Drama Awards] Donggeun Lee Grand Prize "Why am I ... thanks to Jang Mi-hee.]. Ten Asia (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 1, 2019. Retrieved January 1, 2019 – via Naver.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to In Gyo-jin.|