I Can Do That (Indian TV series)
I Can Do That is an Indian reality television series based on the American show of the same name.It was launched on 17 October 2015 and is broadcast on Zee TV. The series is produced by Essel Vision Productions. The series is the Indian adaptation of the America]]n television series where participants would be challenged to showcase their skills on various tasks. The show is hosted by actor Farhan Akhtar.
|I Can Do That|
|Created by||Subhash Chandra|
|Presented by||Farhan Akhtar|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|Production company(s)||Essel Vision Productions|
|Original network||Zee TV|
|Original release||17 October –|
22 November 2015
|Related shows||I Can Do That (U.S. TV series)|
This section does not cite any sources. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Gauahar Khan, film actress and reality TV star
- Ranveer Brar, celebrity chef
- VJ Bani, MTV VJ
- Meiyang Chang, dentist, actor, singer, dancer, and anchor
- Madhurima Tuli, film and television actress
- VJ Andy, anchor and VJ
- Dino Morea, Bollywood actor and model
- Rithvik Dhanjani, television actor and anchor
- Shibani Dandekar, anchor and model
- Bharti Singh, comedian
- Gurmeet Choudhary, film and television actor
- Mandira Bedi, film actress
- "Farhan Akhtar to Judge Indian Adaptation of 'I Can Do That'". India-West. 26 August 2015. Retrieved 5 September 2015.
- "After Oye! It's Friday, Farhan Akhtar is returning to TV". Hindustan Times. 27 August 2015. Retrieved 5 September 2015.
- "Farhan Akhtar to host TV show again". Business Standard. 26 August 2015. Retrieved 5 September 2015.
- "Rithvik Dhanjani defeats Gurmeet Choudhary to win 'I Can Do That'". India TV News. 23 November 2015. Retrieved 3 December 2018.
|This article about a television show originating in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|