|Born||16 April 1942|
|Former tour(s)||Japan Golf Tour|
|Number of wins by tour|
|Japan Golf Tour||1|
|Asian Tour||7 (Asia Golf Circuit)|
|Best results in major championships|
|U.S. Open||70th: 1983|
|The Open Championship||T51: 1982|
|Achievements and awards|
Outside of Taiwan, Hsu played primarily on the Asia Golf Circuit winning seven tournaments and heading the Order of Merit in 1976, 1978 and 1982. His 1982 campaign started by losing out in a playoff at the opening event, the Philippine Open, having held a five stroke lead going into the final round, but he went on to win in India, Singapore and Thailand in consecutive weeks through the middle of the circuit to build a dominant position in the standings. Hsu also played on the Japan Golf Tour, winning once.
Professional wins (18)Edit
Japan Golf Tour wins (1)Edit
|No.||Date||Tournament||Winning score||Margin of
|1||5 Jun 1977||Mitsubishi Galant Tournament||−11 (68-68-69-72=277)||3 strokes|| Takaaki Kono, Graham Marsh,|
Japanese circuit wins (1)Edit
- 1966 Okinawa Open (as an amateur)
Asia Golf Circuit wins (7)Edit
- 1967 Philippine Open (as an amateur)
- 1975 Indonesia Open
- 1976 Malaysian Open
- 1978 Thailand Open
- 1982 Indian Open, Singapore Open, Thailand Open
Other wins (9)Edit
- 1969 ROC PGA Championship
- 1976 ROC PGA Championship
- 1980 Kaohsiung Open
- 1981 ROC PGA Championship, Kaohsiung Open
- 1982 Kaohsiung Open
- 1984 Kaohsiung Open
- 1985 ROC PGA Championship
- 1987 ROC PGA Championship
- "Arda wins right to play in British, US meets". The Straits Times. 26 April 1976. p. 27. Retrieved 13 February 2020 – via National Library Board (Singapore).
- "Kuo takes Dunlop by nine strokes". The Straits Times. 24 April 1978. p. 23. Retrieved 13 February 2020 – via National Library Board (Singapore).
- "From nightmare to a dream end". The Straits Times. 27 April 1982. p. 39. Retrieved 13 February 2020 – via National Library Board (Singapore).
- "Title goes to Formosan amateur". The Straits Times. 27 February 1967. p. 17. Retrieved 13 February 2020 – via National Library Board (Singapore).
- "Golf: Hsu wins Singapore Open". The Canberra Times. AAP-Reuter. 29 March 1982. p. 16. Retrieved 10 January 2020.
|This biographical article relating to golf in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|