Harry Morton (restaurateur)
|Born||April 7, 1981|
|Died|| (aged 38)|
|Known for||Founder of Pink Taco|
|Family||Arnie Morton (grandfather)|
Domino Harvey (Grace Morton) (sister) (Matthew Morton) (brother)
Michael Morton (uncle)
Morton was the son of Peter Morton, co-founder of the restaurant chain Hard Rock Cafe, and the grandson of Arnie Morton, founder of the restaurant chain Morton's The Steakhouse. His mother is Paulene Stone, who is from a previous relationship also the mother of Domino Harvey.
- Pasquini, Maria (November 24, 2019). "Restaurateur Harry Morton, 38, Found Dead in Beverly Hills Home by Younger Brother". People.com. Retrieved November 24, 2019.
- Yasharoff, Hannah (November 24, 2019). "Harry Morton, restaurateur and son of Hard Rock Cafe founder, found dead at 38". USA Today. Retrieved November 25, 2019.
- Miles, Frank. "Pink Taco founder Harry Morton found dead at 38". Fox News. Retrieved 24 November 2019.
- A day in the life of Pink Taco CEO and Viper Room owner Harry Morton
- Pink Taco Founder Harry Morton Dead at 38
- Harry Morton shells out $25.5 million for the Elvis Presley estate in Beverly Hills
- Infamously Named Pink Taco Restaurant Opens in Boston in October
- One on One : A Chip Off The Hard Rock: Harry Morton