Goh Soon Huat
Goh Soon Huat (born 27 June 1990) is a Malaysian professional badminton player. He was a part of the Malaysia team that won bronze in the men's team event at the Incheon 2014 Asian Games. He switched to mixed doubles and paired up with Shevon Jemie Lai due to a lack of performance in the singles department.  His best achievement is winning the mixed doubles title at the 2018 Singapore Open with Lai, where they beat the 2016 Olympic gold medalists Tontowi Ahmad and Liliyana Natsir in the final in straight games.
|Goh Soon Huat|
|Born||27 June 1990|
|Residence||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lb)|
|Coach||Chin Eei Hui|
|Men's singles & doubles|
|Highest ranking||43 (MS 6 October 2016)|
234 (MD 14 October 2010)
6 (XD 21 June 2018)
|Current ranking||12 (XD 17 March 2020)|
Southeast Asian GamesEdit
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Shevon Jemie Lai|| Dechapol Puavaranukroh
|2019||Muntinlupa Sports Complex,
Metro Manila, Philippines
|Shevon Jemie Lai|| Praveen Jordan
Melati Daeva Oktavianti
|19–21, 21–19, 21–23||Silver|
BWF World Tour (2 titles, 1 runner-up)Edit
The BWF World Tour, announced on 19 March 2017 and implemented in 2018, is a series of elite badminton tournaments, sanctioned by Badminton World Federation (BWF). The BWF World Tour are divided into six levels, namely World Tour Finals, Super 1000, Super 750, Super 500, Super 300 (part of the HSBC World Tour), and the BWF Tour Super 100.
|2018||German Open||Super 300||Shevon Jemie Lai|| Niclas Nøhr
|2018||Singapore Open||Super 500||Shevon Jemie Lai|| Tontowi Ahmad
|2019||Korea Masters||Super 300||Shevon Jemie Lai|| Tang Chun Man
Tse Ying Suet
BWF Grand Prix (1 title, 3 runners-up)Edit
|2013||Malaysia Grand Prix Gold||Alamsyah Yunus||21–10, 9–21, 19–21||Runner-up|
|2016||Scottish Open||Shevon Jemie Lai|| Pranaav Jerry Chopra
N. Sikki Reddy
|13–21, 21–18, 21–16||Winner|
|2017||Malaysia Masters||Shevon Jemie Lai|| Tan Kian Meng
Lai Pei Jing
|2017||Thailand Open||Shevon Jemie Lai|| He Jiting
|13–21, 21–16, 12–21||Runner-up|
BWF International Challenge/Series (1 title, 1 runner-up)Edit
|2016||Malaysia International||Shevon Jemie Lai|| Yang Po-hsuan
|2016||Welsh International||Shevon Jemie Lai|| Robert Mateusiak
|16–21, 21–11, 18–21||Runner-up|
- "Players: Goh Soon Huat". bwfbadminton.com. Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 13 November 2016.
- "Goh Soon Huat Full Profile". bwf.tournamentsoftware.com. Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 13 November 2016.
- "Soon Huat, Iskandar selected in Asian Games squad". The Star. Retrieved 25 August 2017.
- "Asian Games: Men's badminton team claim bronze". New Straits Times. Retrieved 25 August 2017.
- "Soon Huat singles no more as he hooks up with Shevon". BadmintonPlanet.com. Retrieved 25 August 2017.
- "BWF Launches New Events Structure". Badminton World Federation. 29 November 2017.
- "Action-Packed Season Ahead!". Badminton World Federation. 15 January 2018.
|This biographical article relating to Malaysian badminton is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|