The Malaysia International is an open international badminton tournament in Malaysia established since 1997. This tournament also known as Malaysia Satellite, Malaysia Asian Satellite, and Malaysia International Challenge. This tournament has classified as BWF International Challenge tournament since Badminton World Federation (BWF) introduced in 2007. Another tournament with higher level and prize money named Malaysia Masters and Malaysia Open.
- This tournament, originally to be played from 3 to 8 November, was later postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic in Malaysia.
|Year||Men's singles||Women's singles||Men's doubles||Women's doubles||Mixed doubles|
|2017||Loh Kean Yew||Kisona Selvaduray|| Lee Jian Yi
Lim Zhen Ting
| Soong Fie Cho
Tee Jing Yi
| Yantoni Edy Saputra|
Marsheilla Gischa Islami
|2018||Gatjra Piliang Fiqihilahi Cupu||Kisona Selvaduray|| Ko Sung-hyun
| Payee Lim Peiy Yee
| Andika Ramadiansyah|
Bunga Fitriani Romadhini
|2019||Soong Joo Ven||Sri Fatmawati|| Leo Rolly Carnando
| Thinaah Muralitharan
Pearly Tan Koong Le
| Amri Syahnawi|
Pia Zebadiah Bernadet
- This tournament, originally to be played from 16 to 21 June, was later postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic in Malaysia.
Performances by nationEdit
- "1997 International Badminton Schedule". www.worldbadminton.com. New Shuttlenws. Retrieved 3 April 2017.
- "Sairul overcomes SEA Games-bound Chun Seang for title". www.thestar.com.my. The Star. Retrieved 3 April 2017.
- "BWF Event Sanction Policy". websites.sportstg.com. Badminton Oceania. Retrieved 3 April 2017.