General Philip Henry Sheridan
General Philip Henry Sheridan, also known as the Sheridan Memorial, is an outdoor bronze sculpture of Philip Sheridan by Joseph Pollia, located in Christopher Park in Manhattan, New York. The statue was installed in 1936.
|General Philip Henry Sheridan|
The sculpture in 2014
|Location||Manhattan, New York, United States|
- "General Philip Henry Sheridan". Fieldguide to U.S. Public Monuments and Memorials. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- "Christopher Park: General Philip Henry Sheridan". New York City Department of Parks and Recreation. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- "Christopher Park". New York City Department of Parks and Recreation. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- Media related to General Philip Henry Sheridan by Joseph P. Pollia at Wikimedia Commons
- Christopher Park/Sheridan Square by Sascha Zuger (2011), Moon New York State (pg. 49)
- The History of Sheridan Square (August 1, 2011), Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation
|This New York City–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This sculpture article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|