Gábor Horváth (kayaker)
Gábor Horváth (born November 15, 1971 in Budapest) is a Hungarian sprint canoeist who competed from 1993 to 2006. Competing in three Summer Olympics, he won three medals in the K-4 1000 m event with two golds (2000, 2004) and one silver (1996).
|Men's canoe sprint|
|2000 Sydney||K-4 1000 m|
|2004 Athens||K-4 1000 m|
|1996 Atlanta||K-4 1000 m|
|1999 Milan||K-4 1000 m|
|2006 Szeged||K-4 1000 m|
|1993 Copenhagen||K-4 1000 m|
|1997 Dartmouth||K-4 200 m|
|1999 Milan||K-2 500 m|
|2001 Poznań||K-4 1000 m|
|1993 Copenhagen||K-4 500 m|
|1994 Mexico City||K-4 500 m|
|1997 Dartmouth||K-2 500 m|
|1998 Szeged||K-2 500 m|
|1999 Milan||K-4 500 m|
|2002 Seville||K-4 200 m|
Horvath is a member of the Budapest Honvéd FC club.
- Orders and special awards
- Cross of Merit of the Republic of Hungary – Gold Cross (1996)
- Order of Merit of the Republic of Hungary – Officer's Cross (2000)
- Order of Merit of the Republic of Hungary – Commander's Cross (2004)
- Kataca.hu profile (in Hungarian)
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 1: flatwater (now sprint): 1936–2007 at the Wayback Machine (archived 2010-01-05). Additional archives: Wayback Machine.
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-11-09)
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Gábor Horváth". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2020-04-18.
|This article about a Hungarian canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Olympic medalist of Hungary is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|