Saint Felix of Como (died on October 8, 391 AD) is venerated as the first bishop of Como.
He was a friend of Saint Ambrose, who praised him for his missionary activity and ordained him a priest in 379 and a bishop in 386. When Bassianus of Lodi built a church dedicated to the Apostles at Lodi, he consecrated it in the presence of Ambrose and Felix.
- "New Advent Catholic Encyclopedia".
- Morabito, Giuseppe. "San Bassiano", Santi e Beati
- Monks of Ramsgate. "Felix of Como". Book of Saints 1921. CatholicSaints.Info. 9 April 2013 This article incorporates text from this source, which is in the public domain.
- "Saint Feast Days in July - Saint Feast Days - Saints & Angels".
- Saint of the Day, July 14: Felix of Como Archived 2012-11-02 at the Wayback Machine at SaintPatrickDC.org