Natalie Marie Coyle (née Nelson; born September 19, 1984), known professionally as Natalie Eva Marie, is an American actress, fashion designer, fitness model, and professional wrestler.
Marie in March 2016
|Born||Natalie Marie Nelson
September 19, 1984
Walnut Creek, California, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Other names||Natalie Eva Marie|
|Alma mater||Diablo Valley College|
|Occupation||Professional wrestler, actress, model|
|Spouse(s)||Jonathan Coyle (m. 2014)|
|Ring name(s)||Eva Marie|
|Billed height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Billed weight||125 lb (57 kg)|
|Billed from||Concord, California|
|Trained by||WWE Performance Center
|Debut||July 1, 2013|
In 2013, Coyle signed a contract with WWE, and was assigned to WWE's Performance Center in Orlando, Florida to begin her training. In July 2013, she made her main roster debut, and later in the month became the manager of The Bella Twins, and also began starring in the reality television series Total Divas as part of the main cast. In mid-2015, Coyle began wrestling as part of the NXT women's division. In April 2016, Eva Marie returned to the main roster, officially becoming a part of the SmackDown brand in July 2016. She officially left WWE on August 4, 2017.
Eva Marie was born in Walnut Creek, California, the youngest child of Barry and Josie Nelson. Her mother is Mexican, while her father is Italian. She has three older brothers (Nathan, Neal, and Nick). She was raised in Concord, California. Eva Marie played soccer for California State University, Fullerton until she started modeling, acting, and doing promotional work. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in business management and a minor in human resource. Eva Marie received her associate degree in art from Diablo Valley College.
Professional wrestling career
Main roster (2013–2015)
In 2013, Eva Marie signed with WWE and was assigned to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida, to begin her training. In May, she was joined WWE and E!'s new reality show entitled Total Divas that would show behind the scenes footage of select WWE Divas and a look into their personal lives. Eva Marie made her main roster debut on the July 1 episode of Raw, in a backstage segment along with her fellow Total Divas co-stars. Eva Marie accompanied Natalya to the ring on the July 4 episode of Superstars, where she defeated Naomi.
Eva Marie, along with the cast of Total Divas appeared on MizTV on the July 22 episode of Raw, where she slapped Jerry Lawler, claiming to make a name for herself and establishing herself as a heel in the process. Upon the debut of Total Divas program in July 2013, The Bella Twins began feuding with their co-star on the show, Natalya, with Eva Marie becoming Brie's valet. She also was her partner at Summerslam Axxess in a tag team match against Natalya and Maria Menounos. The cast of Total Divas then transitioned into a scripted feud with WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee, who mocked the show and cast, turning both The Bellas and Eva Marie faces in the process. Eva Marie competed in six-woman tag team matches, including when Eva Marie gained an upset victory over Tamina Snuka by pinning her, garnering her first pinfall victory. Continuing their feud into November, the Total Divas defeated the "True Divas" (Alicia Fox, Aksana, AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, Rosa Mendes, Tamina Snuka and Summer Rae) in a traditional elimination tag team match at the Survivor Series pay-per-view, and again on the subsequent Raw.
Eva Marie made her return to WWE after a nearly three-month absence on the February 14, 2014 episode of SmackDown, defeating Alicia Fox in her first singles match on WWE television. The match, however, was cut from the broadcast. After returning in early 2014, Marie began regularly participating in tag team matches, including getting a win over AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka. On April 6, Eva Marie made her WrestleMania debut, competing at WrestleMania XXX in the 14–Diva "Vickie Guerrero Invitational match" for the WWE Divas Championship, which was won by the defending champion AJ Lee. In late May, Eva Marie was placed in a feud with the returning Summer Rae, who had cost Eva Marie a tag team match, leading to Eva Marie defeating Summer Rae in her in-ring return after an interference by Fandango and Layla on the May 26 episode of Raw.
Eva Marie was then placed in a feud with Divas Champion AJ Lee, facing AJ in two non-title matches on SmackDown and Raw, which AJ won. In July, Eva Marie became a heel when she became involved in Stephanie McMahon's ongoing storyline with The Bella Twins by regularly participating in handicap match as a part of McMahon's punishment against Nikki, including picking up the win for her team after a DDT. Eva Marie also participated in a staged match which ended in a beat down when Eva Marie and Alicia Fox attacked Nikki. Eva Marie made her first appearance on NXT on August 7, where she was defeated by Bayley. She faced Divas Champion AJ Lee in non-title bouts on the August 11 episode of Raw and August 15 episode of SmackDown. She emerged victorious via pinfall and countout, respectively, following distractions by Paige.
On November 9, after a month of inactivity, Eva Marie wrote on her Instagram account that she was recovering from an injury. In the Total Divas episode "Twin Leaks", which aired on January 18, 2015, this injury was revealed to be a rupture in her breast implants. Eva Marie returned on the March 9 episode of Raw, accompanying Summer Rae to her match against AJ Lee. She went on another hiatus shortly after in order to train with former WWE Tag Team Champion Brian Kendrick.
Eva Marie made an appearance on the June 3 episode of NXT, stating that she was looking forward to competing in the NXT women's division, while the NXT audience was heavily booing her. In a backstage segment with NXT general manager William Regal on the June 24 episode of NXT, Regal said he needed to see some proof that Eva Marie was ready to compete in the women's division. On the July 22 episode of NXT, Eva Marie defeated Cassie in her in–ring. Eva Marie then began competing at NXT live events where she ignited a feud with Carmella. This led to a match between the two at the special August 26 episode of NXT (taped during the NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn event), which Eva Marie won. Eva Marie then continued her winning streak, defeating the likes of Billie Kay, Carmella, and Liv Morgan. On the November 18 episode of NXT, Eva Marie challenged Bayley to a match for the NXT Women's Championship, which she received a week later, but was unsuccessful in winning the championship, despite interference from her ally Nia Jax and referee Charles Robinson. Two weeks later on the December 9 episode of NXT, Eva Marie accompanied Nia Jax to challenge Bayley for the NXT Women's Championship at NXT TakeOver: London.
On the January 13, 2016, episode of NXT, Eva Marie competed in a number one contender's battle royal, which was won by Carmella. On the February 10 episode of NXT, Eva Marie attempted to get her revenge on Carmella by attacking her and Bayley with Nia Jax, until Asuka made the save. Eva Marie and Nia Jax subsequently went on to defeat Bayley and Carmella in a tag team match on the February 24 episode of NXT. After a brief hiatus, Eva Marie made her return on the April 27 episode of NXT, losing to the NXT Women's Champion Asuka in a non-title match, on what would be her last match in NXT.
Return to main roster (2016–2017)
On the March 28 episode of Raw, Eva Marie made her return to the main roster as a face helping her fellow Total Divas co-stars over an assault against Lana's then-allies; Naomi, Tamina, Emma, and Summer Rae. As a result, a 10-Diva tag team match between the Total Divas team (Brie Bella, Alicia Fox, Natalya, Eva, and Paige) and the newly dubbed team B.A.D. & Blonde (Naomi, Tamina, Lana, Emma, and Rae) was scheduled for the WrestleMania 32 pre-show. At the event on April 3, Eva Marie's team won after Naomi submitted to Brie Bella.
Following a hiatus from live television and after being drafted to SmackDown as part of the 2016 WWE draft on July 19, Eva Marie made her first appearance for the brand on July 26, where she debuted a new long introductory entrance while confronting the brand female talents, reestablishing herself as a heel. Throughout August, Eva Marie began faking multiple unfortunate events in order to avoid in-ring competition. On August 18, Eva Marie was suspended for 30 days for violating the company’s wellness policy. Eva Marie was replaced by the returning Nikki Bella at SummerSlam on August 21 as part of a six-woman tag team match.
By February 10, 2017, Eva Marie had begun pursuing interests outside of wrestling and began removing WWE references from her social media accounts. In July, it was announced that she would not be returning to the seventh season of Total Divas. On August 4, Eva Marie announced that she and WWE had parted ways.
Eva Marie appeared in a Fitness Blowout infomercial. In October, she was a part of the Marino Fitness Campaign and appeared in a Sketchers commercial. She appeared on the Sports Illustrated website as the Lovely Lady of the Day in December 2012 and on several magazine covers including Rukus, Import Tuner Magazine, and Glam Fit Magazine. Eva Marie won the 2012 Powertech Model and several fashion competitions. She has modeled for Red Chapter Clothing. Eva Marie has appeared on the Spanish dating show 12 Corazones. She appeared in the September edition of Maxim magazine. In 2014, Marie ranked number 83 in Maxim's Hot 100.
In 2015, Eva Marie partnered with Bellami Hair to launch her own line of hair extensions, called TestaRossa.
Eva Marie will take part in a four-person tournament at the ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational alongside Shaquille O'Neal, Lupe Fiasco and Reggie Bush. She will be supporting the American Cancer Society in the exhibition.
|TBA||Action No. 1||TBA||Filming|
|2013–2017||Total Divas||Herself||Main cast (season 1–6): 42 episodes|
|2016||Miss Teen USA 2016||Guest judge|
On August 23, 2014, Eva Marie married Jonathan Coyle.
Eva Marie describes herself as an avid San Francisco Giants fan.
Eva Marie got breast implants when she was 20. On the January 18, 2015 episode of Total Divas, one of her implants ruptured, causing silicone to leak into her bloodstream; this required surgery and new implants.
- Finishing moves
- Signature moves
- Running big boot, sometimes to an oncoming opponent
- Running back elbow, to a cornered opponent
- Running senton
- Seated surfboard
- Shoulder block, sometimes followed by an evasive cartwheel
- Side slam backbreaker
- Snap suplex, sometimes floated over into a small package
- Tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown
- Wrestlers managed
- Entrance themes
Championships and accomplishments
- Powertech Model & Fitness Competition (2012)
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- "Natalie Eva-Marie – Hot Tamale". importtuner.com. October 2011.
- Warren, Garry. "FMI's January Model Of The Month Natalie Eva Marie". FMI.com. Retrieved December 1, 2013.
- Saxton, Byron (July 23, 2015). "Seeing red: Eva Marie speaks on her return to the ring". WWE. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
I am the youngest of three older brothers, so I grew up not only watching WWE, but also jumping off the top of my bunk bed to crossbody my brothers while we pretended to be our favorite wrestlers. I was a huge Ultimate Warrior fan as well as Razor Ramon.
- "NATALYA LEARNS SHE WON'T HAVE A WRESTLEMANIA MATCH: TOTAL DIVAS, JULY 28, 2013 (1:46)". WWE. Retrieved July 28, 2013.
- Melok, Bobby (April 22, 2015). "Exclusive interview: Eva Marie and Brian Kendrick on the "Total Divas" star’s reinvention". WWE. Archived from the original on April 24, 2015. Retrieved April 25, 2015.
- Trionfo, Richard. "WWE RAW REPORT: CHAMPION VERSUS CHAMPION; REMATCHES FROM SMACKDOWN; THE CAST OF TOTAL DIVAS TOGETHER; DANIEL BRYAN AS A REFEREE; THOSE NUTTY McMAHONS; THE FAMILY COMES TO BALTIMORE; AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved July 1, 2013.
- "Eva Marie: Profile & Match Listing - Internet Wrestling Database (IWD)". www.profightdb.com. Retrieved August 22, 2017.
- "WWE suspends Eva Marie". WWE. Retrieved August 18, 2016.
- N'Duka, Amanda (September 23, 2016). "Gina Gershon Joins Nicolas Cage In ‘Inconceivable’". Retrieved April 9, 2017.
- Medalis, Kara A. (August 18, 2013). "Natalya def. Brie Bella". WWE.
- "E! and WWE to team up for launch of ‘Total Divas’ reality show". WWE. Retrieved April 22, 2013.
- Namako, Jason (July 22, 2015). "WWE NXT Results - 7/22/15 (Balor/Owens Contract Signing)". Wrestleview. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
Eva Marie def. Cassie by pinfall with the Sliced Red (Sliced Bread #2).
- Richard, Trionfo (March 28, 2016). "WWE RAW REPORT: IS THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA PAVED IN GOLD OR SOMETHING ELSE?, WHO IS THE TENTH IN THE DIVAS TAG MATCH?, AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved March 29, 2016.
- "2016 WWE Draft results: WWE officially ushers in New Era". WWE.com. July 19, 2016. Retrieved July 21, 2016.
- "Eva Marie and WWE part ways". WWE. August 4, 2017. Retrieved August 4, 2017.
- "WWE hottie Eva Marie starring in 'LESBIAN love scenes' in new film". October 14, 2016. Retrieved August 22, 2017.
- "Total Divas Sneak Peak, Bellas Body Slams and Big Egos". Eonline.com. Retrieved November 26, 2015.
- Trionfo, Richard. "WWE SUPERSTARS REPORT: BARRETT VS. RYDER; NATALYA VS. NAOMI; AND RED, WHITE, AND BLUE RAW RECAPS". PWInsider. Retrieved July 4, 2013.
- Benigno, Anthony. "The "Total Divas" cast appeared on "Miz TV"". WWE. Retrieved July 22, 2013.
- "Natalya slaps Brie Bella: Raw, August 5, 2013 (1:15)". WWE. August 5, 2013.
- Tylwalk, Nick (July 20, 2013). "Raw: A tale of tables, beards and briefcases". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved August 27, 2013.
- Tylwalk, Nick; Plummer, Dale (August 19, 2013). "Daniel Bryan gets a brief taste of glory at SummerSlam". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved August 27, 2013.
- Asher, Matthew (August 26, 2013). "Raw: Bryan's road through Hell continues". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- "SummerSlam Axxess – Day 2 photos". WWE. August 18, 2013.
- Pearson, Jennifer (August 18, 2013). "Don't mess with her! Maria Menounos hurls professional wrestler Eva Marie to the ground as she takes to the ring". Daily Mail.
- "The Bellas & Eva Marie discuss their match: WWE.com Exclusive, Aug. 18, 2013 (1:04)". WWE. August 18, 2013.
- "CALDWELL'S WWE SSLAM PPV RESULTS 8/18 (Hour 2): Lesnar vs. Punk brutal fight".
- Benigo, Anthony (August 26, 2013). "Brie Bella def. Natalya: Dropping her own version of her ex-paramour’s famous pipe bomb, the "Black Widow" administered a lethal dose of poison to her fellow Divas, whom she felt were gifted the opportunities she had to sacrifice for. "You’re all worthless excuses for women, and you will never be able to touch me, And that’s reality."". WWE.
- David Stephens (October 7, 2013). "WWE RAW Results – 10/7/13 (Big Show fired, Cena return)". Wrestleview. Retrieved October 7, 2013.
- James Caldwell (November 4, 2013). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 11/4 (Hour 3): Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved November 4, 2013.
- Johnson, Mike. "COMPLETE WWE SURVIVOR SERIES BLOG, OR...DANIEL BRYAN IS SORELY MISSED IN THE MAIN EVENT PICTURE". PWInsider. Retrieved November 24, 2013.
- Linder, Zach. "Natalya, The Bellas, The Funkadactyls, JoJo & Eva Marie def. Divas Champion AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka, Kaitlyn, Rosa Mendes, Summer Rae, Aksana & Alicia Fox". WWE. Retrieved November 24, 2013.
- Richard, Trionfo. "COMPLETE WWE RAW REPORT: MAIN EVENT AT TLC ANNOUNCED; WYATTS BRING ANOTHER FRIEND HOME; REMATCHES FROM SURVIVOR SERIES; AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved November 25, 2013.
- Martin, Adam. "SPOILERS: WWE Smackdown tapings for February 14". Wrestleview. Retrieved February 12, 2014.
- Martin, Adam. "Match pulled from 2/14 episode of WWE Smackdown on Syfy". Wrestleview. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Martin, Adam. "WWE Main Event Recap – 2/26/14 (10 Man Tag Turmoil)". Wrestleview. Retrieved February 27, 2014.
- "WWE MAIN EVENT REPORT: TEN MAN TAG MATCH; DIVAS TAG MATCH; AN ELIMINATION CHAMBER REMATCH; AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved February 27, 2014.
- Tedesco, Mike. "WWE Smackdown Results – 3/7/14 (Tag Team Main Event)". Wrestleview. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
- Trionfo, Richard. "WWE MAIN EVENT REPORT: SOMEONE DOES DOUBLE DUTY FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE; TEN DIVAS IN THE RING; BAD NEWS BARRETT; AND MORE". PWinsider. Retrieved March 26, 2014.
- Richard, Trionfo (April 6, 2014). "COMPLETE WRESTLEMANIA XXX REPORT: IMAGES YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER SEE; WHO IS THE WWE WORLD CHAMPION?; THE STREAK VERSUS THE BEAST; WRESTLEMANIA MOMENTS MADE TO LAST A LIFETIME". PWInsider. Retrieved August 15, 2016.
- Tedesco, Mike. "WWE Smackdown Results – 5/23/14 (Usos vs. The Wyatt's)". Wrestleview. Retrieved May 25, 2014.
- Trionfo, Richard. "WWE RAW REPORT: AN OLD FRIEND RETURNS TO BE BY TRIPLE H'S SIDE; MORE MATCHES FOR PAYBACK; BOLIEVE ON RAW; AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved May 27, 2014.
- Mike, Tedesco (July 4, 2014). "WWE Smackdown Results – 7/4/14 (Ambrose vs. Orton)". Wrestleview. Retrieved April 24, 2016.
- Tedesco, Mike. "WWE RAW Results – 7/14/14 (2-on-3 Handicap Main Event)". Wrestleview. Retrieved July 18, 2014.
- Martin, Adam. "WWE Main Event Results – 7/8/14 (Sheamus vs. Del Rio)". Wrestleview. Wrestleview. Retrieved July 9, 2014.
- Tedesco, Mike. "WWE Smackdown Results – 7/18/14 (Ambrose vs. Kane)". Wrestleview. Retrieved July 30, 2014.
- Caldwell, James (July 21, 2014). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 7/21: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw – Battleground fall-out". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved July 21, 2014.
- Trinofo, Richard. "WWE NXT REPORT: TWO TEAMS ADVANCE IN THE TOURNAMENT; A DIVAS MATCH FOR THE AGES; THE BIGGEST NXT FEUD CONTINUES; AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved August 8, 2014.
- Trionfo, Richard. "LIVE, ONGOING WWE RAW REPORT: A NEW RAPMASTER?; WHO IS HAVING A CHEAT DAY?; 'REAL AMERICANS' MEET IN THE RING; THE WYATT/JERICHO FIRESIDE CHAT; MAYBE THE MAYANS MEANT AUGUST 11, 2014 FOR THE END OF DAYS". PWInsider. Retrieved August 12, 2014.
- Trionfo, Richard. "WWE SMACKDOWN REPORT: MIZTV AND THE FINAL SHOW BEFORE SUMMERSLAM". PWINSIDER. Retrieved August 16, 2014.
- Johnson, Mike. (November 9, 2014). "WWE RAISES LOTS OF MONEY FOR SUSAN G. KOMEN, INJURY UPDATES, ECW EXPOSED AND MORE WWE NEWS". PWInsider. Retrieved November 9, 2014.
- Kirk, Kamala (January 18, 2015). "WWE Diva Eva Marie Gets Replacement Breast Implants After Leaking Health Scare—See the Explosive Total Divas Recap!". E! Online News. Retrieved January 19, 2015.
- Caldwell, James (March 9, 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 3/9: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw – Lesnar advertised, will Taker respond to Bray?, Reigns main event, latest WM31 build". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved March 9, 2015.
- Trionfo, Richard (June 3, 2015). "WWE NXT REPORT: NXT TITLE MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR JAPAN, RHYNO VERSUS BALOR, SASHA BANKS VIDEO PACKAGE, A TAG TEAM RETURNS". PWInsider. Retrieved June 3, 2015.
- Namako, Jason (June 24, 2015). "WWE NXT RESULTS - 6/24/15 (FINN BALOR VS. RHYNO)". WrestleView. Retrieved July 7, 2015.
- Middleton, Marc (July 18, 2015). "WWE NXT Live Event Results From Venice (7/18): Finn Balor Defends, Eva Marie, Uhaa Nation, More". WrestlingInc. Retrieved July 18, 2015.
- Paglino, Nick (July 24, 2015). "WWE NXT Live Event Results (7/24): Balor vs Samoa Joe for the NXT Title, Breeze vs Dempsey, Uhaa Nation vs Rallis and More". WrestleZone. Retrieved July 24, 2015.
- Middleton, Marc (August 7, 2015). "WWE NXT Live Event Results From Orlando (8/7): Six-Person Match, Tyler Breeze, Apollo Crews, More". WrestlingInc. Retrieved August 7, 2015.
- Middleton, Marc (August 8, 2015). "WWE NXT Live Event Results From Largo (8/8): Six-Man Main Event, Apollo Crews, Eva Marie, More". WrestlingInc. Retrieved August 9, 2015.
- Mrosko, Geno (August 18, 2015). "Triple H announces full NXT Takeover: Brooklyn match card". Cage Side Seats. Retrieved August 18, 2015.
- Trionfo, Richard (August 26, 2015). "NXT IN BROOKLYN REPORT: FATAL FOUR WAY IN THE MAIN EVENT, BULL FIT, ENZO AND CASS GET A HEROES' WELCOME". PWInsider. Retrieved August 27, 2015.
- James, Justin. "JAMES'S WWE NXT REPORT 9/2 - Week 178: Dusty Rhodes Tag Tournament kicks off, Gargano & Ciampa debut on NXT, Joe & Balor form team, more; Overall Reax". PWTorch.com. Retrieved September 5, 2015.
- Namako, Jason (September 23, 2015). "WWE NXT RESULTS - 9/23/15 (TAG TITLE REMATCH)". Wrestleview. Retrieved September 24, 2015.
- Trionfo, Richard (November 4, 2015). "WWE NXT REPORT: BALOR VERSUS CREWS, ASUKA AND A TOTAL DIVA, BONJOUR EVA MARIE, TAG TITLE MATCH NEXT WEEK, TURMOIL AT THE END OF THE SHOW". Pro Wrestling Insider. Retrieved November 4, 2015.
- Melok, Bobby (November 18, 2015). "WWE NXT results: Nov. 18, 2015 - Bayley defends against Alexa Bliss, main event set for TakeOver: London". WWE. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- Richard, Trionfo (November 25, 2015). "WWE NXT REPORT: EVA MARIE VERSUS BAYLEY . . . DID THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPEN?, A CONTRACT SIGNING, A LOT OF ATTACKS BEFORE AND AFTER MATCHES, AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- Jason, Namako (December 9, 2015). "WWE NXT Results - 12/9/15 (Final TakeOver: London hype)". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved December 19, 2015.
- James, Justin (January 13, 2016). "1/13 WWE NXT – Women’s #1 contender Battle Royal, NXT Title drama, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved January 14, 2016.
- Porter, Lovell (February 10, 2016). "WWE NXT Results (2/10): Bayley Defends Against Carmella, and Much More!". Wrestle Zone. Retrieved February 10, 2016.
- James, Justin (February 24, 2016). "2/24 WWE NXT Report – Bayley in tag main event, Biff Busick, Ciampa, Bull Dempsey pre-release, #1 contender decision". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- Richard, Trionfo (April 27, 2016). "WWE NXT REPORT: NAKAMURA AND ASUKA IN ACTION, FOOTAGE OF LOWELL TITLE CHANGE, THE REVIVAL ARE NOT IN A GOOD MOOD, AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved April 27, 2016.
- John, Clapp (March 28, 2016). "The Total Divas vs. B.A.D. & Blonde". WWE. Retrieved March 29, 2016.
- Jeff, Laboon (April 3, 2016), Total Divas def. B.A.D. & Blonde, WWE, retrieved April 4, 2016
- Richard, Trionfo (April 3, 2016). "COMPLETE WWE WRESTLEMANIA 32 REPORT: THE WOMEN'S TITLE DEBUTS, WHO IS IN CHARGE OF RAW?, ANDRE THE GIANT BATTLE ROYAL, IC TITLE LADDER MATCH, AND MORE IN THE 6 HOURS AND 50 MINUTES OF COVERAGE". PWInsider. Retrieved April 3, 2016.
- Richard, Trionfo (July 26, 2016). "WWE SMACKDOWN REPORT: AMBROSE'S OPPONENT IS DETERMINED, A NEW FACE ON SMACKDOWN, SAY HELLO TO THE WOMEN'S DIVISION, A BATTLE ROYAL, AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved July 27, 2016.
- Richard, Trionfo (August 2, 2016). "WWE SMACKDOWN REPORT: STYLES AND CENA TALK, IS THERE A CHANGE IN THE WWE TITLE MATCH AT SUMMERSLAM?, YOUR HOME FOR WOMEN'S WRESTLING?, HAS THE INTERBRAND WAR ESCALATED?, AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved August 18, 2016.
- Richard, Trionfo (August 9, 2016). "WWE SMACKDOWN REPORT: DID EVA MARIE WRESTLE?, OPPONENTS ARE TAG TEAM PARTNERS, IS HEATH SLATER EMPLOYED?, AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved August 18, 2016.
- Richard, Trionfo (August 16, 2016). "WWE SMACKDOWN REPORT: DID EVA MARIE FINALLY WRESTLE?, ZIGGLER SENDS A MESSAGE TO DEAN AMBROSE, TAG TEAMS COLLIDE, WHAT ABOUT THE WYATTS?, DID HEATH SLATER DO ANYTHING?". PWInsider. Retrieved August 18, 2016.
- Mike, Johnson (August 18, 2016). "WWE SUSPENDS ANOTHER TALENT, PULLS HER FROM SUMMERSLAM". PWInsider. Retrieved August 18, 2016.
- Richard, Trionfo (August 21, 2016). "Complete WWE Summerslam Report: We Have a Universal Champion, Styles vs. Cena, Banks vs. Charlotte, Ambrose vs. Ziggler & Much More". PWInsider. Retrieved August 4, 2017.
- Carrier, Steve (February 10, 2017). "Eva Marie Removes WWE References from Twitter Account". ringsidenews. Retrieved August 4, 2017.
- Mike, Johnson (July 24, 2017). "COMPLETE DETAILS ON TOTAL DIVAS' NEW CAST, RETURN OF TOTAL BELLAS". PWInsider. Retrieved August 4, 2017.
- Benigo, Anthony. "Eva Marie named to 'Maxim' Hot 100". WWE. Retrieved May 25, 2014.
- Bennett, Anita. "News/ Total Divas' Eva Marie Makes the Maxim Hot 100 List—See the Sexy Pic!". E! Online. Retrieved May 21, 2014.
- "You voted, we counted, and the rest is supersexy history. From mind-bogglingly seductive supermodels to Hollywood’s most awe-inspiring actresses (with a bevy of beauties in between), the women of 2014 make up a roster so undeniably breathtaking you may get light-headed just reading it.". Archived from the original on February 2, 2015. Retrieved May 21, 2014.
- "Eva Marie Launches Line of Hair Extensions". Diva Dirt. Retrieved March 1, 2017.
- "WWE News: Eva Marie talks about emulating The Rock, her fashion line, and her return". Sportskeeda. Retrieved March 1, 2017.
- "EXCLUSIVE: NATALIE EVA MARIE ON HER FASHION LINE & UPCOMING BIG SCREEN ROLES". Latina. Retrieved March 1, 2017.
- "Superstars and Divas featured on WWE 2K16 roster list". WWE. September 15, 2015. Retrieved September 15, 2015.
- Matthew, Artus (June 27, 2016). "Superstars to be featured on WWE 2K17 roster". WWE. Retrieved October 1, 2016.
- Becht, Eli. "Shaq, Lupe Fiasco Headline ‘Street Fighter V’ Tournament". Heavy. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- Beck, Kellen. "Celebs are going to compete in 'Street Fighter' and Shaq's already getting shit". Mashable. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- Wolf, Jacob. "Shaq, Natalie Eva Marie, Lupe Fiasco, and Reggie Bush to compete in ELeague SFV celebrity tournament". ESPN. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- Robinson, Will (September 8, 2016). "Nicolas Cage, Faye Dunaway leading family thriller Inconceivable". EW. Retrieved September 8, 2016.
The pair of Oscar winners are joining the thriller Inconceivable, EW has confirmed. Nicky Whelan (Hall Pass) and Natalie Eva Marie (Total Divas) will also star in Jonathan Baker’s film set from Chloe King’s screenplay.
- Middleton, Marc (November 13, 2016). "New Eva Marie Movie Set Photos, WWE RAW Cruiserweights Game (Video), Eddie Guerrero". Wrestling Inc. Retrieved November 13, 2016.
As noted, Eva Marie is currently filming "Action 1 Movie" with Awesomeness Films. She tweeted these photos from filming this weekend
- "TBS To Air Celebrity Street Fighter V Tournament".
- "Eva Marie marries Jonathan Coyle". August 22, 2014. Retrieved June 8, 2017.
- Kirk, Kamala. "John Cena and Nikki Bella Reunite, Eva Marie's Nude Photo Scandal and Much More—See the Full Total Divas Recap!". E! online. Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- Ryan, Mike (July 23, 2015). "CM Punk Takes a Shot at Former WWE Superstar, Eva Marie Names Her Finisher, Sting WWE DVD Update". WrestlingAttitude. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
For those who missed last night's WWE NXT, Eva Marie is using Brian Kendrick's "Sliced Bread #2" finisher as her finisher. Eva is calling the move "Sliced Red #2."
- "WWE NXT highlights: July 22, 2015". WWE. July 22, 2015. Retrieved July 22, 2015.
- Namako, Jason (September 2, 2015). "WWE NXT Results – 9/2/15 (Tag tournament begins)". Wrestleview. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- David Stephens (October 11, 2013). "WWE Smackdown Results – 10/11/13 (Rhodes' vs. Wyatts')". Wrestleview. Retrieved October 11, 2013.
- Harris, Jeffrey (July 18, 2015). "WWE NXT House Show Results 7.17.15: Cocoa Beach, Florida". 411Mania. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- "Eva Marie". WWE. Retrieved September 26, 2013.
- Mazique, Brian (November 30, 2016). "WWE TLC 2016: Card, Viewing Info, Match Previews And Potential Swerves". Forbes. Retrieved November 30, 2016.
She has dyed her hair black and she looks even more beautiful than she did as Ms. All-Red Everything.
- "These reimagined factions are Too Sweet". Retrieved March 9, 2017.
- "Is SmackDown Live's tag match in jeopardy?". Retrieved March 9, 2017.
- Rueter, Sean (January 27, 2016). "WWE NXT live results (Jan. 27, 2016): Samoa Joe vs. Sami Zayn vs. Baron Corbin". Cage Side Seats. Retrieved January 27, 2016.
- "WWE: Top of the World (Total Divas Theme Song) - Single". iTunes. Retrieved July 22, 2013.
- "WWE NXT: Out of My Mind (Eva Marie) [feat. Chad Cherry of The Last Vegas] – Single". iTunes. Retrieved February 27, 2014.
- "WWE: Time To Rise (Eva Marie) - Single". iTunes. Retrieved August 19, 2015.
- Magazine, Pro Wrestling Illustrated (November 28, 2016). "Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI) Female 50 for 2016". The Internet Wrestling Database. Retrieved November 28, 2016.
- Meltzer, Dave (January 27, 2014). "Jan 27 2014 Wrestling Observer Newsletter: 2013 Annual awards issue, best in the world in numerous categories, plus all the news in pro-wrestling and MMA over the past week and more". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Campbell, California: 32. ISSN 1083-9593.