Ecuador at the 2020 Summer Olympics
|Ecuador at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Ecuadorian National Olympic Committee|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||7 in 4 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track and road events
|Alex Quiñónez||Men's 200 m|
|Glenda Morejón||Women's 20 km walk||N/A|
|Men's road race|
|Men's time trial|
|Men's road race|
Ecuador qualified one modern pentathlete for the women's event, signifying the country's Olympic debut in the sport. Marcela Cuaspud secured a selection by finishing among the top two for Latin America and thirteen overall at the 2019 Pan American Games in Lima.
(épée one touch)
(200 m freestyle)
(10 m air pistol)/(3200 m)
|Total points||Final rank|
|RR||BR||Rank||MP points||Time||Rank||MP points||Penalties||Rank||MP points||Time||Rank||MP Points|
Ecuadorian shooters achieved quota places for the following events by virtue of their best finishes at the 2018 ISSF World Championships, the 2019 ISSF World Cup series, the 2019 Pan American Games, and Championships of the Americas, as long as they obtained a minimum qualifying score (MQS) by May 31, 2020.
|Women's 10 m air pistol|
|Women's 25 m pistol|
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "IAAF Games of the XXXII Olympiad – Tokyo 2020 Entry Standards" (PDF). IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "Athletes' quotas for Road Cycling events at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games". UCI. 18 November 2019. Retrieved 23 November 2019.
- "Marcela Cuaspud obtuvo un cupo a los Juegos Olímpicos de Tokio 2020 en Pentatlón Moderno" [Marcela Cuaspud obtained a quota in the modern pentathlon for Tokyo 2020] (in Spanish). Ecuador: El Comercio. 27 July 2019. Retrieved 1 August 2019.
- "Quota Places by Nation and Number". www.issf-sports.org/. ISSF. 1 January 2018. Retrieved 2 September 2018.