Deepshikha Deshmukh, born on 29 October is an Indian film producer. She is the daughter of renowned Indian film Producer Vashu Bhagnani and Puja Bhagnani, and sister of the Actor-Producer Jackky Bhagnani. She has produced multiple films under the production house Pooja Entertainment. In 2020, she produced Jawaani Jaaneman and the remake of 1995’s cult classic Coolie No.1, under the same name. Deepshikha is also the founder of an organic skincare brand Love Organically.
|Sarbjit, Madaari, Jawaani Jaaneman|
|Children||Vansh Deshmukh and Diviyanaa Deshmukh|
|Parent(s)||Vashu Bhagnani, Pooja Bhagnani|
|Relatives||Jackky Bhagnani (brother)|
Deepshikha Deshmukh leads the strategy and production efforts at Pooja Entertainment. She debuted as a producer in 2016 with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Randeep Hooda starrer 'Sarbjit'. With a focus to back meaningful cinema and social issues, she has opted for strong subject oriented films like 'Madaari' starring Irrfan Khan. She also partnered with Priyanka Chopra as a producer for Pooja Entertainment’s first Punjabi film 'Sarvann'.
In 2018, she produced the film “Welcome to New York”. The film starred Sonakshi Sinha, Diljit Dosanjh and Karan Johar. In the same year she also produced “Dil Juunglee” starring Taapsee Pannu and Saqib Saleem 
In 2020, she produced the film Jawaani Jaaneman, starring Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Alaya F in the lead. The film also marked Alaya’s debut into the industry. End of the same year, Coolie No. 1 (2020) which was a remake of the 1995 film, was released on an OTT platform. The original film and the remake, both were produced by Pooja Entertainment.
Deepshikha’s upcoming film as a producer is a spy thriller called “BellBottom” starring Akshay Kumar in the lead alongside Vaani Kapoor, Lara Dutta and Huma Qureshi;  An action drama, "Ganapath" starring Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon. and also multilingual historic drama "Suryaputra Mahavir Karna" directed by R.S. Vimal
Deepshikha & Dhiraj Deshmukh strongly stand for empowering the backbone of the nation - the farmers. Aiming to improve their standard of living, Dhiraj and Deepshikha have ensured that the farmers get fair prices and better opportunities to boost sustainability. They have extended a helping hand to the next generation by collaborating with various foundations that assist the drought-affected farmers & their children. With initiatives like these, Deepshikha aims to generate an inclusive learning environment and provide educational empowerment which paves the path for a brighter future.
Deepshikha stands up against animal cruelty and strongly condemns the minimal fine that is levied for animal abuse. She is a strong advocate for a cracker free Diwali, for years to come and also especially now in view of the COVID-19 pandemic. Deepshikha’s environmental consciousness starts with simple acts of planting saplings in villages, alongside inculcating in her kids the need to do the same - thus equipping the future generation to drive change.
Deepshikha is the founder of a skincare brand named Love Organically. The brand, being amongst the first organic skincare brand in India for kids and adults, delivers products that are 100% natural and free from harmful chemicals. Love Organically is Made in India and sources their ingredients from local farms across the country.
The brand focuses on their mantra of giving back to the environment as well as to the farmers. Their collaboration with different non-profit organizations provides education to the children of drought-affected marginalised farmers. A part of the profit from every product sold is donated towards the cause.
The venture communicates via seed paper thus encouraging the masses to plant more trees. Love Organically, also ensures the use of bio-degradable packaging, labels made of FSC paper and recycling pp bottles. The vegetable ink printing makes use of renewable sources. For every tree that goes into the making of the labels, a new one is planted.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2016||Tutak Tutak Tutiya|
|2018||Welcome To New York|
|2020||Coolie No. 1|
This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: There is no indication that any of these awards meets WP:FILMCRITICLIST, i.e. that they are notable. (August 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|2017||Kids Stop Press Awards||The Best Organic Product||Won|||
|2018||Times Power Women||Young Entrepreneur||Won|||
|Mid-day Young Achievers Icon Award||Iconic Film Producer & Women Entrepreneur||Won|||
|Asia Spa Awards||The Best Organic Product||Won|||
|Aspiring She Award||Plant Base Skin-Preneur||Won|||
|India Spa Awards||Best Organic Product||Won|
|2019||Geo Global Spa||Favorite Organic Brand||Won|||
|Aspiring She||Power Women of the Year||Won|||
|2020||Iconic Women of the year||Producer||Won|||
|Aspiring She||Power Women of the year||Won|||
|The Mumbai Achievers Awards||Women Entrepreneur of The Year||Won|||
|Perfect Achievers Award||Perfect Producer (Coolie No.1)||Won|
- Bureau, ABP News (21 February 2020). "Jackky Bhagnani & Deepshikha Deshmukh's 'Carbon: The Story Of Tomorrow' Wins Best Short Film Award". news.abplive.com.
- "Riteish Deshmukh Pens Emotional Note On Amit & Dhiraj's Election Wins". Republic World. 24 October 2019. Retrieved 25 October 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Actor Riteish Deshmukh raises poll fever, turns crowd puller for this Brothers in Latur". The Times of India. 12 October 2019. Retrieved 25 October 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Service, Tribune News. "From Sarbjit to Sarvann". Tribuneindia News Service.
- "Irrfan Khan's 'Madaari' producer Deepshikha Deshmukh mourns his demise". Zee News. 29 April 2020.
- "My family taught me about failure: Deepshikha Deshmukh". outlookindia.com/.
- "The Reason For Investing In Madaari Was Irrfan & Nishikant Kamat: Deepshikha Deshmukh - Bollywoodirect". 17 July 2016.
- Team, Koimoi com (22 December 2016). "Priyanka Chopra and Deepshikha Deshmukh at The Kapil Sharma Show".
- "Speaking about Sarvann: An Interview with Producer Deepshikha Deshmukh". bollywoodfilmfame.com.
- "Priyanka Chopra works in the US during day, in India at night: Deepshikha Deshmukh". 23 December 2016.
- "Poster Of Sonakshi Sinha, Diljit Dosanjh, Kjo's 'Welcome To New York' Is Here". iDiva. 19 January 2018.
- "Welcome to New York | Edmonton Movies". Edmonton Movie Guide.
- "Dil Juunglee makers - Deepshikha Deshmukh and Aleya Sen all excited". mid-day. 9 March 2018.
- World, Republic. "'Jawaani Jaaneman' producers and director all set to collaborate again?". Republic World.
- DelhiJanuary 2, India Today Web Desk New; January 2, 2020UPDATED; Ist, 2020 18:55. "Coolie No 1: Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan cut a fine frame in latest still". India Today.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- "Exclusive! 'Bell Bottom producer Deepshikha Deshmukh on shooting amid pandemic: Was tough to maintain rules but we had an amazing team". 18 November 2020.
- "Deepshikha Deshmukh".
- "My family taught me about failure: Deepshikha Deshmukh". 20 October 2018.
- "Bollywood speaks for defenseless animals who can't speak for themselves". 1 October 2016.
- "PRODUCER DEEPSHIKHA DESHMUKH URGES PEOPLE TO GIVE UP FIRECRACKERS ON DEEPAWALI IN VIEW OF COVID-19!". 13 November 2020.
- ""Our Farmers Are Our Real Superheroes": Dhiraj Vilasrao Deshmukh". 10 July 2020.
- "Get pampered this Women's Day with organic skincare products from 'Love Organically'". 6 March 2019.
- "Love Organically: Unique Products Bring The Goodness of Flowers to Your Skin!". 3 February 2020.
- "Mom Entrepreneurs On Building Million Dollar Businesses". 21 May 2020.
- "Ms Deepshikha Deshmukh". The Times of India Photogallery.
- "Deepshikha Deshmukh Bestowed With The Young Achiever Award". Urban Asian. 24 August 2018.
- Online, India Today (27 April 2018). "Deepshika Deshmukh bags the Asia Spa Award for her organic brand".
- "Deepshika Deshmukh bags the Asia Spa Award for her organic brand".
- "Deepshika Deshmukh and Dheeraj Deshmukh". photogallery.indiatimes.com.
- "Kamya Punjabi, Devoleena Bhattacharajee & Other Felicitated at Aspiring She Awards 2018". News18. 9 October 2018.
- "Aspiring She Awards Kickstarts in Mumbai with felicitating women entrepreneur". 9 October 2018.
- "Gala Night: GeoSpa GlobalSpa Awards". 17 May 2019.
- "Aspiring She Awards 2019 | Ahana Kumra Shama Sikandar, Chahat Khanna, Deepshikha Deshmukh video - id 371a92977f32cd" – via veblr.com.
- "Aahana Kumra, Shama Sikander, Deepshikha Deshmukh & others grace AspiringShe Awards & Health Conclave".
- "Iconic Women of the Year Awards 2020, A Star-studded Affair". 13 March 2020.
- "Iconic Women of the Year Awards 2020, A Star-studded Affair".
- "Aspiring She 4th Edition 2020 Casts Yet another Spell at Mumbai".
- "Deepshikha Deshmukh Won "The Mumbai Achievers Awards 2020" Title as "Women Entrepreneur of The Year"". 23 December 2020.