Constanța Burcică (née Pipotă; born 15 March 1971 in Sohatu, Călărași County) is a Romanian Olympic rower. She won the first three instances of the women's lightweight double scull at the Olympic regatta, in 1996, 2000 and 2004.
|1996 Atlanta||Lwt double sculls|
|2000 Sydney||Lwt double sculls|
|2004 Athens||Lwt double sculls|
|1992 Barcelona||Quadruple sculls|
Burcică and her new partner Angela Alupei took the gold medal at the 2000 and 2004 Olympic Games in the women's lightweight double scull event. They also took first place at the Rowing World Cup twice in 2000, in Vienna, Austria and in Lucerne, Switzerland, and second place at the 2004 World Cup in Lucerne.
- 1992 Summer Olympics – Silver medal, Women's Quadruple sculls
- 1996 Summer Olympics – Gold medal, Women's Lwt Double sculls
- 2000 Summer Olympics – Gold medal, Women's Lwt Double sculls
- 2004 Summer Olympics – Gold medal, Women's Lwt Double sculls
- 1995 – 11th Place, Women's Open Single scull
- 1999 – 1st Place, Women's Lwt Double sculls
- 2001 – 2nd Place, Women's Lwt Single scull
- 2003 – 3rd Place, Women's Lwt Double sculls