|Autonomous community||La Rioja|
|• Mayor||José Fernando Porres Castillo|
|• Total||19.66 km2 (7.59 sq mi)|
|Elevation||872 m (2,861 ft)|
|• Density||14/km2 (36/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
In 834, according to a 12th-century spurious charter and later traditional records, the legendary battle of Clavijo between Ramiro I of Asturias and Abd ar-Rahman II of Córdoba took place nearby, but the battle was a fabrication and didn't take place.
- Castle, built by the Moors[who?] in the 9th century
- Monastery of San Prudencio de Monte Laturce, founded in the 6th century
- Hermitage of Santiago (18th century)
- Parish church (16th-17th century)
- Municipal Register of Spain 2018. National Statistics Institute.
- Media related to Clavijo at Wikimedia Commons