Chutti TV is a 24-hour Tamil kids television channel from the Sun TV Network in India. The target audience are children aged between 3 and 17. It was launched on 29 April 2007, making it Sun TV Network's first ever television channel for kids.
|Launched||29 April 2007|
|Network||Sun TV Network|
|Owned by||Sun Group|
|Slogan||Idhu Enga Area!|
|Headquarters||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.|
|Sister channel(s)||Kushi TV|
|Airtel digital TV|
|Reliance Digital TV|
- "Chutti TV airs the first motion capture game show in Tamil - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- Subramanian, Anupama (2 June 2019). "Thirukkural in animated form a hit". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- "Spotlight: Is Magic ingredient named innovation missing from kids content in South India? - Exchange4media". Indian Advertising Media & Marketing News – exchange4media. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- "Sun TV acquires three animated series from Cyber Group Studios for Chutti TV - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India's Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI". TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI. 4 December 2018. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- "Kids prefer home-grown content, feature films on TV". Indian Television Dot Com. 19 March 2019. Retrieved 17 August 2019.