|Revised Romanization||Choe Buil|
In July 2016, he was placed under sanctions by the United States government.
- 최부일(남성). nkinfo.unikorea.go.kr (in Korean). Ministry of Unification. Retrieved 23 March 2019.
- "N. Korea appoints new security chief". Yonhap. Seoul. April 1, 2013.
- "President of Mongolia meets with Minister of People's Security of the National Defense Commission of North Korea". InfoMongolia.com. August 28, 2013.
- Kang, Mi-jin (June 11, 2013). "Kim "Repromotes" Choi Bu Il". Daily NK. Seoul.
- Brunnstrom, David; Pearson, James (6 July 2016). "North Korea warns of tough response after U.S. blacklisted leader". Reuters. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
|This article about a North Korean politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|