Category:Railway stations opened in 1981
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Railway stations opened in 1981.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Railway stations in Japan opened in 1981 (46 P)
Pages in category "Railway stations opened in 1981"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canal del Norte metro station
- Candelaria metro station
- Capelle Schollevaar railway station
- Carioca Station
- Cascina Antonietta (Milan Metro)
- Cascina Burrona (Milan Metro)
- Cassina de' Pecchi (Milan Metro)
- Ceasa (CPTM)
- Cernusco sul Naviglio (Milan Metro)
- Cidade Universitária (CPTM)
- Cologno Centro (Milan Metro)
- Cologno Nord (Milan Metro)
- Cologno Sud (Milan Metro)
- Comte de Flandre/Graaf van Vlaanderen metro station
- Consulado metro station
- Costin Georgian metro station