Cassa di Risparmio di Carpi was an Italian retail bank based in Carpi, in the Province of Modena, Emilia-Romagna. The bank section was absorbed into UniCredit in 2005, while its charity section, still operates as Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Carpi.
|Cassa Risparmio Carpi S.p.A.|
|Formerly||Cassa di Risparmio di Carpi|
|Fate||absorbed by parent company|
Cassa di Risparmio di Carpi was found in 1843 in Carpi in the Duchy of Modena and Reggio, in the Austrian Empire. On 24 January 1992 the bank was split into Cassa Risparmio Carpi S.p.A. and Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Carpi. The foundation also sold a minority interests to Casse Emiliano Romagnole (2 million number of shares with 10,000 lire par value, 20% of total share capital as of 1993), which in turn the banking foundation became a minority shareholders of 1,868,750 shares with 10,000 lire par value (€5.16) in the holding company. In 2000 Rolo Banca acquired a majority interests in the bank (37% from the foundation, 17.32% from Cardine Banca, 19.49% after the public offer), with the remain 26.1% shares was sold from the foundation to UniCredit in 2003 for €98 million.
In 2005 the bank was absorbed into the parent company.
As of 31 December 2015[update], Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Carpi had a net assets of €285 million. He was the minority owner of Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (0.0964%), CDP Reti (0.0941%), UniCredit (0.0285%), the Bank of Italy (0.2000%) and Banca Popolare Etica.
- "Approvazione del progetto di ristrutturazione presentato dalla Cassa di risparmio di Carpi". Gazzetta Ufficiale (in Italian). 24 January 1992. Retrieved 15 February 2016.
- "2000 Bilancio Consolidato" (PDF). UniCredit (in Italian). Borsa Italiana archive. 18 May 2001. Retrieved 16 February 2016.
- "2000 Bilancio Consolidato" (PDF). Rolo Banca (in Italian). Borsa Italiana archive. 18 May 2001. Retrieved 28 February 2016.
- "BILANCIO ESERCIZIO 2003" (PDF). Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Carpi (in Italian). Associazione di Fondazioni e di Casse di Risparmio S.p.A. (ACRI) archive. 29 June 2004. Retrieved 15 February 2016.
- "Accordo fusione Banca dell'Umbria e C.R. Carpi in Unicredito" (in Italian). FISAC/CGIL. 30 June 2005. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 16 February 2016.
- "2015 Bilancio" (PDF) (in Italian). Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Carpi. 13 July 2016. Retrieved 3 September 2017.