Cabra de Mora
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cabra de Mora is a municipality located in the province of Teruel, Aragon, Spain. According to the 2004 census (INE), the municipality had a population of 119 inhabitants. In 2018, only 55 inhabitants were living in the municipality, which has been experiencing a steady population decrease since 2007.
Cabra de Mora
|• Mayor(2011)||Manuel de la Poza Moreno|
|• Total||34.31 km2 (13.25 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,085 m (3,560 ft)|
|• Density||1.6/km2 (4.2/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+01:00 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+02:00 (CEST)|
The following graph shows the population progression of Cabra de Mora.
Population of Cabra de Mora
Gender Distribution of Cabra de Mora
- "Partidos Judicales de la provincia de Teruel". www.cgpe.es (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 14 January 2018.
- "Entidades Locales". ssweb.seap.minhap.es (in Spanish). 15 September 1986. Retrieved 28 April 2018.
- "Altimetric zones by ranges in Aragón and Spain". www.aragon.es (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 21 December 2011.
- Municipal Register of Spain 2018. National Statistics Institute.
- "Official Population Figures referring to revision of Municipal Register 1 January". Instituto Nacional de Estadística.
- "Instituto Nacional de Estadística. (National Statistics Institute)". www.ine.es. 29 December 2017. Retrieved 28 April 2018.
|This article about a location in Aragon, Spain, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|