|Industry||Rail transport machinery|
|Founded||25 January 1995|
Nymburk, Czech Republic
|Headquarters||Česká Třebová, Czech Republic|
|Total equity||852.5 million (2018)|
Number of employees
The company was founded as Českomoravská komerční společnost, in 1995, based in Nymburk. In 1999, the company was renamed ČMKS holding, as.. In 2006, the company moved to Česká Třebová, and was renamed CZ Loko.
The HybridShunter 400 is a Battery-Electric shunting locomotive, first produced in 2019. A two axle locomotive, mainly powered by batteries, which have an estimated life of 24 to 48 hours. The Loco is also fitted with a 44KW Caterpillar to be used as a backup.
The EFFIShunter range are CZ Loko's diesel shunting locomotives. The 300 is the smallest locomotive on offer, with the 600, 1000, and 1600 offering higher levels of power, giving 563KW, 895KW, and 1550KW respectively. There is also the C30-M available, a heavy duty version of the 1600 built for 1520mm gauge.
The company is also known for its modernisation of locomotives, such as former ČD Brejlovec locomotives, ČD Class 750 and ČD Class 753, which have been refurbished for Czech, Italian, Slovakian, and Hungarian operators. The company has also modernised other former ČD locomotives, such as the ČD Class 740 and ČD Class 742.
- "Úplný výpis z obchodního rejstříku: CZ LOKO, a.s." veřejný rejstřík a sbírka listin (in Czech). 2 February 2015. Archived from the original on 11 July 2019. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "Products". CZ Loko. Archived from the original on 10 July 2019. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- "Czech Republic: CZ Loko introduces first hybrid shunter locomotive". Esmerk Eastern European News: M-BRAIN. 11 June 2019. Factiva ESMKEU0020190614ef6b0000b.
- "První hybridní lokomotiva od CZ LOKO. Hlavní jsou baterie, diesel jen jako záloha". Zdopravy.cz (in Czech). Archived from the original on 10 July 2019. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- Sůra, Jan. "CZ Loko presents hybrid locomotive". Rail Tech. Archived from the original on 10 July 2019. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- "Poprvé na českých kolejích. CZ Loko představila hybridní lokomotivu". E15.CZ (in Czech). 11 June 2019. Archived from the original on 10 July 2019. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- "CZ Loko delivered ČD the last EffiShunter 300 locomotive". RailwayPRO. 7 March 2019. Archived from the original on 11 July 2019. Retrieved 11 July 2019.
- Konečný, Jiří; Kopal, Jan. ""BREJLOVCI" PRO ITÁLII". Stránky přátel železnic (in Czech). Archived from the original on 11 July 2019. Retrieved 2 February 2015.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- DI GIUSEPPE, Marco; MĚCHURA, Zdeněk. "Bývalé lokomotivy Českých drah ve službách OKD, Doprava, a. s." Stránky přátel železnic (in Czech). Archived from the original on 11 July 2019. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- "753.6 - EffiLiner 1600". Mainline Diesels. Archived from the original on 11 July 2019. Retrieved 11 July 2019.
|This rail-transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to CZ LOKO.|