Burton Constable is a village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is located approximately 9 miles (14 km) north-east of Hull city centre and 3 miles (5 km) south-east of the village of Skirlaugh.
|Population||127 (2011 census)|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||160 mi (260 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
The civil parish is formed by the village of Burton Constable and the hamlets of Marton and West Newton. According to the 2011 UK census, Burton Constable parish had a population of 127, an increase on the 2001 UK census figure of 120.
- UK Census (2011). "Local Area Report – Burton Constable Parish (1170211156)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
- UK Census (2001). "Local Area Report – Burton Constable Parish (1543504203)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 6 December 2018.
- Historic England. "Burton Constable Hall (1083444)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- Butt, R. V. J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 978-1-85260-508-7. OCLC 60251199.
- Woodward, B B; Rev. Foote, Yolanda (2004). "Tunstall, Marmaduke (1743–1790)". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. Oxford University Press. Retrieved 30 January 2011.(subscription required)
- Gazetteer — A–Z of Towns Villages and Hamlets. East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2006. p. 4.