Bursa Province (Turkish: Bursa ili) is a province in Turkey along the Sea of Marmara coast in northwestern Anatolia. It borders Balıkesir to the west, Kütahya to the south, Bilecik and Sakarya to the east, Kocaeli to the northeast and Yalova to the north. The province has an area of 11,043 km2 and a population of 3,139,744 as of 2021. Its traffic code is 16.
|• Electoral district||Bursa|
|• Total||11,043 km2 (4,264 sq mi)|
|• Density||280/km2 (740/sq mi)|
The vast majority of the Bursa Province districts (and the city of Bursa) are located within the Marmara Region, but the districts of Büyükorhan, Harmancık, Keles and Orhaneli are located within the Aegean Region.
The city of Bursa was the capital of the Ottoman State between 1326 and 1365, until the Ottoman conquest of Edirne, then known as Adrianople, which became the new Ottoman capital between 1365 and 1453, when Constantinople became the final Ottoman capital.
- (in English) Pictures of the capital of this province
- (in Turkish) Psikoloji Merkezi Bursa
- (in Turkish) Bursa Avukat
- (in Turkish) Düğün Davetiyesi
- (in Turkish) Bursa Restaurant
- (in Turkish) Bursa Korku Evi
- (in Turkish) Plastik Tanklar