Yalova Province (Turkish: Yalova ili) is a province in northwestern Turkey, on the eastern coast of the Sea of Marmara. Its adjacent provinces are Bursa to the south and Kocaeli to the east. The population of the Yalova Province was 203,741 in 2010. Prior to 1930, the area around Yalova constituted a district of Kocaeli Province; from 1930 to 1995, it was made part of Istanbul Province; in 1995, the area was separated and made into the current Yalova Province.
|• Electoral district||Yalova|
|• Total||847 km2 (327 sq mi)|
|• Density||310/km2 (800/sq mi)|
The provincial capital is the city of Yalova.
Yalova Province is divided into 6 districts:
- Muharrem İnce - Politician
- Mehmet Okur - NBA basketball player
- Şebnem Ferah - Singer
- İzel (İzel Çeliköz) - Singer
- ^ "Population of provinces by years - 2000-2018". Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- (in Turkish) Yalova governor's official website
- (in Turkish) Yalova municipality's official website
- (in English) Yalova weather forecast information
40°38′39″N 29°11′37″E / 40.64417°N 29.19361°E