Kütahya Province (Turkish: Kütahya ili) is a province in the Aegean region of Turkey. It is 11,875 km2 in size, and the population is 571,554 (2014). In 1990, Kütahya had a population of 578,000.
Location of Kütahya Province in Turkey
|• Electoral district||Kütahya|
|• Governor||Ali Çelik|
|• Total||11,875 km2 (4,585 sq mi)|
|• Density||49/km2 (130/sq mi)|
Kütahya province is divided into 13 districts (capital district in bold):
- "Population of provinces by years - 2000-2018". Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "Turkey Provinces". www.statoids.com. Retrieved 2019-03-19.
- Turkish Statistical Institute, spreadsheet document – Population of province/district centers and towns/villages and population growth rate by provinces
- "GENERAL INFORMATION". kutahyakultur.gov.tr. Retrieved 2019-03-19.
- Media related to Kütahya Province at Wikimedia Commons
- Kütahya governor's official website
- Kütahya municipality's official website (in Turkish)
- Kütahya weather forecast information
- Pictures of the capital of Kütahya province
- Pictures of the Zeus temple and other sights at Aizanoi
- Pictures of Kütahya
|This article about an Aegean Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|