Broomfleet is a village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated on the Humber Estuary approximately 4 miles (6 km) west of Brough. According to the 2011 UK Census, Broomfleet parish had a population of 302, an increase on the 2001 UK Census figure of 293.
- UK Census (2011). "Local Area Report – Broomfleet Parish (1170211151)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 15 February 2018.
- UK Census (2001). "Local Area Report – Broomfleet Parish (1543504198)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 26 November 2018.
- "BBC Inside Out discovers an island paradise in the Humber" (Press release). BBC. 10 October 2002. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 scale Explorer mapping. Retrieved 31 October 2014
- Gazetteer — A–Z of Towns Villages and Hamlets. East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2006. p. 4.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Broomfleet.|
|This East Riding of Yorkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|