Beeford is a village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated at the junction of the A165 and the B1249, and approximately 10 miles (16 km) north-east from Beverley and 8 miles (13 km) south from Bridlington.
|Population||1,078 (2011 census)|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||170 mi (270 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Beeford also has a Church of England primary school and playing fields.
- UK Census (2011). "Local Area Report – Beeford Parish (1170211139)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
- UK Census (2001). "Local Area Report – Beeford Parish (1543504186)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 24 November 2018.
- Historic England. "Church of St Leonard (1083372)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 18 April 2012.
- Gazetteer — A–Z of Towns Villages and Hamlets. East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2006. p. 3.
- Media related to Beeford at Wikimedia Commons
- Historic England. "St Leonard's Church (1083372)". National Heritage List for England.
- Beeford in the Domesday Book
|This East Riding of Yorkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|