Banglar Jubo Shakti
Banglar Jubo Shakti also pronounced as Banglar Yuva Shakti is an initiative by Abhishek Banerjee where youth of West Bengal can be a part in supporting the people in distress. Each member of Jubo Shakti are instructed by Abhishek Banerjee who is the National President of All India Trinamool Youth Congress to take charge of 10 families each.
|Banglar Jubo Shakti (BJS)|
|Banglar Jubo Shakti|
- "Trinamool launches youth outreach network in West Bengal". June 11, 2020 – via www.thehindu.com.
- "TMC launches first digital campaign to engage one lakh youth at grassroots level". ANI News.
- "TMC wing to register 1L youth to aid people hit by COVID-19, Amphan crises". outlook india.
- "Battle 2021: TMC launches 'Banglar Jubo Shakti'; Abhishek Banerjee aims to connect with 1 lakh Bengal youth". timesnownews.com.
- "বাংলা যুবশক্তির সদস্যদের ১০টি করে পরিবারের দায়িত্ব নেওয়ার নির্দেশ অভিষেকের". hindustantimes.com. July 18, 2020.
- MP, Team (June 21, 2020). "In 10 days, more than 50K youths join 'Banglar Jubo Shakti' initiative". millenniumpost.in.
- "West Bengal TMC wing to register 1 lakh youth to aid people hit by COVID-19, Amphan crises". The New Indian Express.