Bala Bharatam (Telugu: బాలభారతము), dubbed into Hindi as Bal Mahabharat and into Kannada as Bala Bharathaand into Tamil as Bala Bharatham is a 1972 Telugu film wherein most of the characters are played by children. The child actors include Baby Sridevi and Master Prabhakar.
|Directed by||Kamalakara Kameshwara Rao|
|Produced by||Mahija Prakasa Rao|
|Starring||S. V. Ranga Rao|
|Music by||Saluri Rajeshwara Rao|
- "Aadenoi Nagakanyaka Choodaloi Veerabalaka"
- "Bhale Bhale Bhale Bhale Pedabava"
- "Maanavude Mahaneeyudu Shaktiyutudu Yuktiparudu"
- "Narayana Nee Leela Navarasabharitam"
- "Taarangam Taarangam Taandavakrishna Taarangam"
- "Vindu Bhojanam Pasandu Bhojanam"