|Ceased operations||2009 (merged into Royal Air Maroc)|
|Fleet size||14 (upon merger)|
|Parent company||Royal Air Maroc|
|Key people||Driss Benhima|
|Website||www.atlas-blue.com (now defunct)|
http://www.royalairmaroc.com/ (since merger)
Atlas Blue was a subsidiary of Royal Air Maroc (RAM), operating chartered and scheduled services to Europe. During 2010, Atlas Blue flights were rebranded as Royal Air Maroc flights, with the aircraft being re-painted in RAM livery.
Atlas Blue was established on 28 May 2004 and started operations on 26 July 2004, with charter operations from Morocco to France using a single Boeing 737-400. Another 5 Boeing 737-400s were transferred from Royal Air Maroc to expand services to Belgium, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom. Atlas Blue is owned by Royal Air Maroc (99.99%) and private investors (0.01%), and has 167 employees.
Atlas Blue operated scheduled flights to the following destinations (as of February 2010):
- Agadir - Al Massira Airport focus city
- Al Hoceima - Cherif Al Idrissi Airport
- Essaouira - Mogador Airport
- Fes - Saïss Airport
- Marrakech - Menara International Airport Hub
- Nador - Nador International Airport Focus city
- Ouarzazate - Ouarzazate Airport
- Oujda - Angads Airport
- Tangier - Ibn Batouta International Airport Secondary Hub
- Bordeaux - Bordeaux - Mérignac Airport
- Lille - Lesquin Airport
- Lyon - Saint-Exupéry Airport
- Marseilles - Provence Airport
- Metz/Nancy - Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport [seasonal]
- Nantes - Atlantique Airport
- Nice - Côte d'Azur Airport
- Paris - Orly Airport
- Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport [seasonal]
- Toulouse - Blagnac Airport
- United Kingdom
The Atlas Blue fleet consisted of the following aircraft (as of January 2010) 
- "Contact." Atlas Blue. 15 February 2008. Retrieved on 26 June 2010.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-03-27. p. 80.
- Airways magazine, April 2005
- "The web sites www.atlas-blue.com and www.royalairmaroc.com have been merged". Atlas Blue. Archived from the original on 31 January 2010. Retrieved 31 January 2010.
- Atlas Blue at airlineupdate.com Archived September 16, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- "[Atlas Blue] : cheap air flight ticket Marrakech Marocco - Online booking". www.atlas-blue.com. Archived from the original on 23 May 2009. Retrieved 2017-08-24.
- "Atlas Blue Fleet | Airfleets aviation". www.airfleets.net. Retrieved 2017-08-24.