Outline of LGBT topics
(Redirected from Anti-gay discrimination)
- Human sexuality
- Sexual attraction
- Sexual orientation
- Human sexuality spectrum
- Sexual orientation identities
- LGBT history
- Lists of LGBT people
- LGBT-related films
- LGBT-related webcomics
- LGBT characters in comics
- LGBT characters in film/radio/TV
- LGBT community centers
- LGBT events
- LGBT holidays
- Years in LGBT rights
- AIDS stigma, prejudice against people with HIV+ and AIDS
- Anti-homosexual attitudes, societal attitudes against homosexuality
- Anti-LGBT rhetoric, themes, catchphrases, and slogans which have been used to condemn homosexuality or to demean homosexuals
- Homophobic propaganda, propaganda based on negative and homophobia towards homosexual and sometimes other non-heterosexual people
- Discrimination against non-binary gender people
- Ego-dystonic sexual orientation, mental disorder of having a sexual orientation or an attraction that is at odds with one's idealized self-image
- Ex-gay movement, people who once identified as homosexual or bisexual, but who no longer assert that identity
- Gay bashing, verbal or physical abuse against a person who is perceived to be LGBT.
- Heteronormativity, lifestyle norms that holds that people fall into distinct and complementary genders with natural roles in life
- Heterosexism, attitudes, bias, and discrimination in favor of heterosexuality or heterosexual people
- LGBT rights opposition, opposition to legal rights for LGBT people.
- Transphobia, antipathy toward transgender people
- Violence against LGBT people, violence motivated by sexuality or gender identity
- Julia Goicichea (August 16, 2017). "Why New York City Is a Major Destination for LGBT Travelers". The Culture Trip. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- Eli Rosenberg (June 24, 2016). "Stonewall Inn Named National Monument, a First for the Gay Rights Movement". The New York Times. Retrieved June 25, 2016.
- "Workforce Diversity The Stonewall Inn, National Historic Landmark National Register Number: 99000562". National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior. Retrieved April 21, 2016.