Angelo Massarelli (1510–1566) was the Roman Catholic bishop of Bishop of Telese o Cerreto Sannita (1557–1566). He is best known for keeping the Acts of the Council of Trent, which were the minutes of the council, and published only 300 years after the council was held.
- Eubel, Konrad (1923). Hierarchia catholica medii et recentioris aevi. Vol. III (second ed.). Münster: Libreria Regensbergiana. p. 311. (in Latin)
- Cheney, David M. "Bishop Angelo Massarelli". Catholic-Hierarchy.org. Retrieved June 16, 2018. [self-published]
- Chadwick, Owen (2002). Acton and History. Cambridge University Press. p. 55. ISBN 978-0-521-89318-3.
- Cheney, David M. "Diocese of Cerreto Sannita-Telese-Sant'Agata de' Goti". Catholic-Hierarchy.org. Retrieved March 25, 2018. (Chronology of Bishops) [self-published]
- Chow, Gabriel. "Diocese of Cerreto Sannita-Telese-Sant'Agata de' Goti". GCatholic.org. Retrieved March 25, 2018. (Chronology of Bishops) [self-published]
|Catholic Church titles|
| Bishop of Telese o Cerreto Sannita
|This article about an Italian Catholic bishop or archbishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|