Andreas Skov Olsen (Danish pronunciation: [ˈskʌwˀ ˈoˀlsn̩]; born 29 December 1999) is a Danish professional footballer who plays as a winger for Belgian First Division A side Club Brugge and the Denmark national team.
|Date of birth||29 December 1999|
|Place of birth||Hillerød, Denmark|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 23:39, 18 September 2022 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals, correct as of 21:39, 25 September 2022 (UTC)
Already at the age of 17, Olsen was called up by the coach of the Danish national under-21 football team, to replace an injured Kasper Junker in June 2017. He then got his debut for the U21 national team in a game against Sweden U21.
The winger got his first senior call up on 17 July 2017, where he sat on the bench for the whole game against OB. He was also with the first team squad in Sweden in the summer 2017, where he played a in a friendly match.
Olsen got his debut for FC Nordsjælland on 23 July 2017 at the age of 17. He started on the bench, but replaced Emiliano Marcondes in the 95th minute in a 3–2 victory against Brøndby IF in the Danish Superliga. Few days later, he played 72 minutes in a Danish Cup game against amateur side Vejgaard B, where he both scored and assisted a goal.
Olsen was officially promoted to the first team squad from the summer 2018. Olsen had a turbulent first half season in the Danish Superliga scoring 11 goals despite his young age. He ended the season scoring 22 league goals.
On 28 January 2022, Bologna announced Olsen's transfer to Club Brugge in Belgium, where he signed a four-and-a-half-year contract. He made his debut on 2 February in a Belgian Cup match against Gent, coming off the bench for Ruud Vormer at half-time and providing the decisive assist for Charles De Ketelaere, securing a 1–0 win for his team. On 17 July 2022, Olsen scored the winning goal for Club in the 2022 Belgian Super Cup against Gent.
Olsen was called up to the senior Denmark squad for the UEFA Nations League matches against Belgium and England in September 2020. He made his debut on 7 October 2020 in a friendly against Faroe Islands and scored a goal in a 4–0 win.
- As of match played 18 September 2022
|Club Brugge||2021–22||Belgian Pro League||15||6||2||0||–||–||17||6|
- As of match played 25 September 2022
- Scores and results list Denmark's goal tally first, score column indicates score after each Olsen goal.
|1||7 October 2020||MCH Arena, Herning, Denmark||1||Faroe Islands||1–0||4–0||Friendly|
|2||31 March 2021||Ernst-Happel-Stadion, Vienna, Austria||5||Austria||1–0||4–0||2022 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|4||7 September 2021||Parken Stadium, Copenhagen, Denmark||11||Israel||3–0||5–0|
|5||9 October 2021||Zimbru Stadium, Chișinău, Moldova||12||Moldova||1–0||4–0|
|6||12 November 2021||Parken Stadium, Copenhagen, Denmark||14||Faroe Islands||1–0||3–1|
|7||13 June 2022||Parken Stadium, Copenhagen, Denmark||21||Austria||2–0||2–0||2022–23 UEFA Nations League A|
|8||25 September 2022||Parken Stadium, Copenhagen, Denmark||23||France||2–0||2–0|
- "17-årige Olsen efter debut for FC Nordsjælland: Kræver hårdt arbejde hver dag". tonsser.com. 17 July 2017.
- "Kasper Junker EM-testes søndag". bold.dk. 11 June 2017.
- "NORDSJAELLAND VS. BRONDBY 3 - 2". soccerway.com. 23 July 2017.
- UEFA.com. "Cliftonville-Nordsjælland | UEFA Europa League 2018/19". UEFA.com. Retrieved 2022-05-15.
- FCN-komet har indfriet sæsonmål: Det er stort, bold.dk, 14 January 2019
- Andreas Skov Olsen al Bologna, bolognafc.it, 24 July 2019
- "Skov Olsen al Bruges" (Press release) (in Italian). Bologna. 28 January 2022. Retrieved 28 January 2022.
- "Club Brugge wil met Danish Dynamite AA Gent in de vernieling spelen". Proximus (in Dutch). 5 February 2022. Retrieved 18 July 2022.
- "Gent vs. Club Brugge – 2 February 2022". Soccerway. Perform Group. Retrieved 18 July 2022.
- "CLUB BEATS GENT 1-0 AND LIFTS THE SUPERCUP". clubbrugge.be. 17 July 2022. Retrieved 20 July 2022.
- "Denmark vs Belgium live stream: Watch today's Nations League game online". squawka.com. 5 September 2020. Retrieved 8 September 2020.
- "Denmark v Faroe Islands game report". ESPN. 7 October 2020.
- "26 spillere klar til EM for Danmark" [26 players ready for the European Championship for Denmark]. Danish Football Association (in Danish). 25 May 2021. Retrieved 25 May 2021.
- "Andreas Skov Olsen". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmermann. Retrieved 17 June 2021.
- "Club Brugge completes hat trick of Belgian titles". AP News. 15 May 2022. Retrieved 15 May 2022.
- "Skov Olsen sikrer Club Brugge belgisk Super Cup-triumf - TV 2". TV2 Sport (in Danish). 17 July 2022. Retrieved 18 July 2022.