Alskog is a populated area, a socken (not to be confused with parish), on the Swedish island of Gotland. It comprises the same area as the administrative Alskog District, established on 1 January 2016.
|• Total||38.07 km2 (14.70 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Alskog is situated in the central east part of Gotland. The medieval Alskog Church is located in the socken. As of 2019[update], Alskog Church belongs to Garde parish, along with the churches in Garde, Etelhem, Lye and Ardre.
The three Lau Islets just off the coast are part of Alskog, despite being named after the neighboring Lau socken. On the north part of the Alskog coastline is the sheltered harbor of Svajde fishing village.
The Gålerum grave field in Alskog has over 200 stone settings, dating from the Bronze Age to the Iron Age. The grave field includes eight stone ships, five cairns and a picture stone. The area is sometimes erroneously referred to as Digerrojr, a cairn in Garde, south of Alskog. 
- Carlquist, Gunnar, ed. (1947–1955). "Alskog socken". Svensk Uppslagsbok (in Swedish) (2nd ed.). Malmö: Förlagshuset Norden.
- "Gotland i siffror 2015" [Gotland in numbers 2015]. www.gotland.se. Gotland Municipality. Archived from the original on 30 January 2018. Retrieved 26 June 2016.
- The exact extent of the socken, now district, can be obtained by clicking on Kartinställningar and check the Socken box in the menu of this map from the Swedish National Heritage Board database.
- "Förordning om district" [Regulation of districts] (PDF). Ministry of Finance. 17 June 2015. Archived from the original (PDF) on 30 September 2018. Retrieved 26 June 2016.
- "Alskog". www.ne.se. Nationalencyklopedin. Retrieved 26 June 2016.
- Lagerlöf, Erland; Svahnström, Gunnar (1973). Gotlands kyrkor [Gotland's Churches] (in Swedish). Stockholm: Rabén & Sjögren. pp. 88–90. ISBN 91-29-41035-5. SELIBR 7232718.
- "Församlingar på Gotland". www.svenskakyrkan.se. Church of Sweden. Retrieved 12 January 2019.
- "Visby stifts indelning 2018". www.svenskakyrkan.se. Church of Sweden. Retrieved 12 January 2019.
- Henriksson, Greta (11 January 2015). "Alskog". www.gotland.se. Gotland Municipality. Retrieved 26 June 2016.
- Enderborg, Bernt. "Svajde fiskeläge". www.guteinfo.com. Guteinfo. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- Enderborg, Bernt. "Gravfältet vid Gålrum". www.guteinfo.com. Guteinfo. Retrieved 26 June 2016.
- Media related to Alskog at Wikimedia Commons
- Objects from Alskog at the Digital Museum by Nordic Museum