All India Students Association
The neutrality of this article is disputed. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
All India Students' Association (AISA) is a left-wing student organisation of India. It is the student wing of the Communist Party of India (Marxist–Leninist) Liberation. AISA was founded in Allahabad on 9 August 1990 with the merger of several left wing student organisations operating in different states. Sucheta De is the national president of AISA and Sandeep Saurav is its National General Secretary.
|Formation||9 August 1990|
National General Secretary
|Farhan, Rinki, Ranjeet and Ranajoy|
National Joint Secretaries
AISA has organisational presence in Delhi, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal. AISA achieved sustained electoral success in Jawaharlal Nehru University Students Union elections till 2017.
- "AISA : Manifesto". AISA. Retrieved 29 May 2015.
- "AISA's 8th National Conference Calls for Nationwide Movement Against Common Central University Bill, CBCS, RUSA, 'Binding Commitments' at WTO, and Attacks on Campus Democracy!". AISA. 16 May 2015. Retrieved 29 May 2015.
- "History repeats itself, AISA wins JNU polls". Deccan Herald. 3 May 2012. Retrieved 29 May 2015.
- "AISA sweeps JNU's student union polls, wins all 4 top positions". IBN Live. 16 September 2013. Retrieved 29 May 2015.
- "JNU: AISA wins polls, strong show by ABVP". Hindustan Times. 15 September 2014. Retrieved 29 May 2015.
- "DUSU elections: Stand on 4-year course fuels AISA's rise". Times of India. 15 September 2013. Retrieved 29 May 2015.
- "Beating money power, left makes a mark in Delhi University polls". DNA India. 20 September 2013. Retrieved 29 May 2015.
- "Choice-Based Credit System Leaves Students With No Choice". Tehelka Magazine, Volume 12 Issue 14. 4 April 2015. Archived from the original on 29 June 2015. Retrieved 29 May 2015.