Kumaun University is a state university headquartered in Nainital, Uttarakhand, India. Kumaun University consists of three main campuses at Almora, Nainital and Bhimtal and 49 affiliated government colleges, as well as numerous affiliated private institutions.
|Chancellor||Baby Rani Maurya|
The university has three campuses, DSB Campus Nainital, and KU campus Bhimtal.
This section does not cite any sources. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The teaching and research activities are being carried out in both the residential campuses and affiliated colleges of the university.
- Faculties of Science
- Faculties of Commerce & Management
- Faculties of Arts
- Faculties of Education
- Faculties of Law
- Faculties of Medicine
- Faculties of Technology and Visual Arts
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
UGC-Academic Staff CollegeEdit
The UGC-Academic Staff College, Kumaun University, Nainital was sanctioned by the UGC, New Delhi on 10 October 2006 and started its first orientation programme on 12 February 2007. In addition to conducting orientation programmes and refresher courses, the UGC-ASC undertakes a number of extension activities.
UGC-ASC Nainital conducted short-term courses (2–6 days) for the senior faculty and professional development programme for non-teaching staff.
- "Universities in India (statewise)". fctworld.org.
- "Kautik Student Film FestivalKautik Student Film Festival - Cinematic Illusions". cinematicillusions.com. Retrieved 2 June 2017.
- "Student Film Festival Start at Nainital 15860212". jagran.com. Retrieved 2 June 2017.
- "UGC-HRDC Nainital | UGC-Academic Staff College homepage". ascnainital.org. Retrieved 2 June 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kumaun University.|