The year 1935 in architecture involved some significant architectural events and new buildings.
- June 2 – Saint Constantine and Elena Cathedral, Bălți, Moldova.
- July 6 – New building for Museum Boijmans, Rotterdam, by Ad van der Steur.
- July 13 – Shoreham Airport terminal building in England, by Stavers Tiltman.
- July 22 – Odeon, Kingstanding cinema in Birmingham, England, by Harry Weedon and Cecil Clavering.
- August 5 – Eastbourne Bandstand in Eastbourne, England.
- September 30 – Boulder Dam, by John L. Savage (design engineer) with Gordon Kaufmann (supervising architect), is dedicated.
- November 4 – Hornsey Town Hall, London, by Reginald Uren
- November 5 – Faringdon Folly tower, England, by Lord Gerald Wellesley for Lord Berners.
- November 18
- Fallingwater in southwestern Pennsylvania, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright
- Florya Atatürk Marine Mansion, Istanbul, designed by Seyfi Arkan and gifted to Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
- Highpoint I apartment block, Highgate, north London, by Berthold Lubetkin with structural design by Ove Arup
- De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill-on-Sea, England, by Erich Mendelsohn and Serge Chermayeff
- Supreme Court of the United States by Cass Gilbert, completed posthumously
- Von Sternberg House, Northridge, California, by Richard Neutra
- Stern House, Houghton Estate, Johannesburg, South Africa, by Rex Distin Martienssen and partners
- Villa Necchi Campiglio, Milan, by Piero Portaluppi
- Stockholm Collective House by Sven Markelius with Alva Myrdal
- Dispensario Antituberculoso, Barcelona, by Josep Lluís Sert
- An-Nasr Mosque, Nablus, Palestine
- Grand Mosque of Mopti, French Sudan
- El Omrane Mosque, Tunis
- Sacred Heart Cathedral, New Delhi, India, designed by Henry Medd
- Church of Our Lady and the First Martyrs, Heaton, West Yorkshire, England, designed by J. H. Langtry-Langton
- Gothenburg Concert Hall, Sweden, designed by Nils Einar Ericsson
- Vyborg Library, Finland, designed by Alvar Aalto
- Gemeentemuseum Den Haag, Netherlands, designed by Hendrik Petrus Berlage
- ^ "2 june 1935". Archived from the original on 2015-02-19. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- ^ "Odeon Cinema Kingstanding, Birmingham". Modernist Britain. Retrieved 2014-02-21.
- ^ Schneider, Hans-Jürgen. (1987). 125 Jahre Opel, Autos und Technik. Verlag Schneider+Repschläger. No known ISBN.
- ^ "Florya Atatürk Deniz Köşkü". ataturk.net. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- ^ "Florya Atatürk Deniz Köşkü" (in Turkish). Kültür ve Turizm Bakanlığı. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- ^ St Hill, Cate (2014-01-28). "Villa Necchi Campiglio, Milan by Piero Portaluppi". Retrieved 2017-03-30.
- ^ Salameh, Khader Ibrahim (2001). The Qurʼān Manuscripts in the Al-Haram Al-Sharif Islamic Museum, Jerusalem. Garnet & Ithaca Press. p. 190. ISBN 1-85964-132-6.
- ^ "Lieux de culte Municipalité de Tunis" (in French). Government of Tunis. Archived from the original on 2009-08-11. Retrieved 2010-07-23.
- ^ "Sacred Heart Cathedral, Delhi". sacredheartcathedraldelhi.com. Archived from the original on 2012-07-18.
- ^ Norberg-Schulz, Christian (1997). Nightlands: Nordic Building. MIT Press. p. 164. ISBN 978-0-262-64036-7.
- ^ Heathcote, Edwin (2011-09-28). "Imre Makovecz (1935–2011)". bdonline.