This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: it contains multiple grammatical and syntactic errors. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Yuanli Township is an urban township in southwestern Miaoli County, Taiwan, occupying an area of 68.25 square kilometres (26.35 sq mi), with a population of 46,939 in January 2017. Yuanli is known as "Miaoli's Granary."
Yuanli Township in Miaoli County
|Location||Miaoli County, Taiwan|
|• Total||68.25 km2 (26.35 sq mi)|
|Hanyu Pinyin||Yuànlǐ Zhèn|
- Fangli Village, in 1978, Fangli village had joined Bei Fang village and Nan Fang Village.
- Futian Village, the land is In between the south shore of Yuanli river and the north shore of Fangli river.
- Haian Village, Haikou, former name.
- Jiushe Village, it is where was the Taokas Ri Bei aboriginal village. After some Indigenous people immigrated to Xin Pu, some to Ri Nan.
- Jiaopu Village, the landform looks like banana shape valley.
- Kezhuang Village, the largest population village compare with the other.
- Nanshi Village, in the beginning of Yuanli River Valley under San Yi Plateau
- Shanjiao Village, as Ri Bei Shan Jiao
- Sheling Village, in Taiwan under Japanese rule, It has been called Sheling Village . it was included Sheling, Taitian and Yutian
- Shangan Village, the Place named after the orange jasmine tree. Due to the former residents plant a lot of orange jasmine to maintain the hygiene of community.
- Shangguan Village, Fangli River and its tributary lead water from Da’an River. So that, this area is also known as Water Gate.
- Shuipo Village
- Shizeng Village, also known as Stone Col . Due to flood brings debris from Huoyan Mountain.
- Taitian Village, this village land was reclaimed was from Da'An river bed.
- Tianxin Village
- Xishi Village
- Xiping Village, due to the local spring water outflowing, Yuanli Contemporary Art Center and Chu Shui Park both Situated at this Village.
- Xinfu Village
- Yuantung Village, Oyster Shell Hill.
- Yuannan Village, in Japanese Colonial, formerly known as Street End. Since the train station is located here, many people are taking it as in and out of town, gradually became the downtown.
- Yuanbei Village, formerly known as Bamboo Lane
- Yuangang Village, the first aligned industrial base under urban planning and where is the Yuanli Fishing Port located.
- Yutian Village
- Yuankeng Village, the valley of Yuanli River in between of Yin Dou Hill and Tongxiao Plateau
- Yuanli Cihegong is the center of Yuanli Matsu religion. Its building stands beside the old Provincial Highway 1 in downtown area.
- Yuanli Cihugong is the center of Shanjiao area. It is surrounded by Shanjiao Park, Jinshan Park and one of the Miaoli historical buildings, which is the former teacher residence built in Taiwan under Japanese rule.
- Yuanli Shuntiangong the earliest Matsu temple in Fangli Yuanli, known as Inner Castle Matsu.
- Yuanli Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Church, established in 1956. Maryknoll Fathers built up the project as Chinese quadrangles style in 1958.
- Yuanli Holiness Church
- Yuanli The Presbyterian Church under Hsin-Chu Presbyteries. Also there is another Presbyterian Church in Shanjiao Yuanli.
- Yuanli Ciguang Temple
- Yuanli Lan Tian Temple
- Yuanli North Industrial Park
- Yuanli Jin Shan Park : Yuanli township office aims to cherry blossoms theme park within years.
- Yuanli Peng Shan Park
- Yuanli Shan Jiao Park: There are some walking trails among the park. This small forestry park disseminates Phytoncid in township.
- Ri Bei Park
- Li Shan Shu: Advocated two lifestyles. One is the livable land in foothill mountain, the other is the none toxic foods are the fundamental of life.
- Hou Yen Shan Hot Spring Area
- Huataoyao Botanical Garden
- Jin Lian Sing Brick House
- Rush Cultural Museum
- Shanshuei Organic Rice Farm
- The Artists Chen's Garden In 1972, 山地門雕刻社(Sandimen wood carving company) it was established in hometown Yuanli. Chen used Paiwan totem to decorate the garden. The most special part is that he combined the aboriginal wood carving culture into the Taiwanese ancient building
- Yuanli Contemporary Art Center
- Yuanli Fishing Port
- Yuanli Tsai's Old House
- Jhong Jheng Elementary School
- Jiao Pu Elementary School
- Jhong Shan Elementary school
- Ke Zhuang Elementary School
- Lin Sen Elementary School
- Lan Tian Elementary School
- Shan Jiao Elementary School
- Wen Yuan Elementary School
- Yuanli Elementary School
- CHimin Junior High School
- Long De Vocational Senior High School
- Municipal Yunali Senior High School
- National Yuanli Senior High School
- 臺灣地區鄉鎮市區級以上行政區域名稱中英對照表 Glossary of Names for Administrative Divisions. Ministry of the Interior. 26 March Minguo 104 (2015). Retrieved 25 May 2018. ‹See Tfd›(in Chinese)
- 106年一月份人口統計下載區 [January 2017 Population Statistic Downloads]. mlhr.miaoli.gov.tw (in Chinese). Miaoli County Government Household Registration Service. January 2017. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- "Culture and Tourism Buresu of Miaoli - Yuanli Township". miaolitravel.net.