|Born||December 9, 1993|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight||172 lb (78 kg; 12.3 st)|
|College||Oklahoma State University|
University of Oregon
|Current tour(s)||PGA Tour|
|Former tour(s)||Web.com Tour|
Clark attended Valor Christian High School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, where he was classmates with NFL player Christian McCaffrey. In high school he twice won the Colorado state championship and was named player of the year in 2011. He initially enrolled at Oklahoma State in 2012, finishing in ninth place at the 2012 U.S. Amateur. He transferred to Oregon in 2016, winning the Pac-12 conference championship and GolfWeek Player of the Year. He graduated with a business degree in 2017.
Clark finished in a tie for 23rd at Web.com Tour qualifying in 2017, earning his card for the 2018 season. He made 24 starts that season with four top-10 finishes. By finishing 16th on the tour money list, he qualified for the PGA Tour for the 2018–19 season.
Clark had his best finish of his PGA Tour career at the Honda Classic in March 2019, where he went into the final round with the lead before falling back to seventh place.
- 2009 Colorado state championship
- 2011 Colorado state championship
- 2017 Pac-12 Championship
U.S. national team appearancesEdit
- Tokito, Mike (April 30, 2017). "Oregon wins team title, Ducks' Wyndham Clark takes individual win in Pac-12 men's golf". The Oregonian. Retrieved March 2, 2019.
- "Get to know: Wyndham Clark". PGA Tour. March 2, 2019. Retrieved March 2, 2019.
- "Former Duck Wyndham Clark earns PGA Tour card". The Register-Guard. August 20, 2018. Retrieved March 2, 2019.
- Nichols, Beth Ann (November 1, 2016). "After struggling with mother's death, Wyndham Clark thriving again thanks to new home". Golfweek. Retrieved March 2, 2019.