World Trade Center Seoul
World Trade Center Seoul (WTC Seoul) (Korean: 한국종합무역센터; Hanja: 韓國綜合貿易센터) is a building complex centered on the COEX Convention & Exhibition Center (Coex) on Teheranno in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu district of Seoul. It is operated by KITA (Korea International Trade Association).
|World Trade Center Seoul|
|Revised Romanization||Hanguk Jonghammuyeok Senteo|
|McCune–Reischauer||Hankuk Chonghammuyŏk Sent'ŏ|
In popular cultureEdit
- The interior of the penthouse of the Oakwood Premier COEX Center was used as a filming location for the Paris home, in the first three episode, of male lead, Han Ki-joo played by Park Shin-yang, in Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS)'s drama Lovers in Paris.
- Legally Blonde, The Musical: 16 November 2012 to 17 March 2013, CoexArtium, starring Jung Eun-ji of A Pink.
The 836-meter (914-yard) section of sidewalk along Yeongdong Boulevard from exit No.5 of Samseong Station on Seoul Subway Line 2, outside Convention & Exhibition Center and ASEM Tower is designated as a smoke-free zone by the Seoul Metropolitan Government.
- "Korean TV Drama: Lovers in Paris". Korea Tourism Organization. Retrieved 16 June 2012.
- Sunwoo, Carla (26 September 2012). "Jung Eun-ji cast in Legally Blonde". Joongang Daily. Retrieved 5 October 2012.
- Kwon, Sang-soo (12 September 2012). "City designates area by COEX as smoke-free". Joongang Daily. Retrieved 5 October 2012.