|Height||176.5 m (579 ft)|
|Floor count||42 (+4 below-grade)|
|Floor area||91,315 m2 (982,910 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP|
The 836-meter (914-yard) section of sidewalk along Yeongdong Boulevard from exit No. 5 of Samseong Station on Seoul Subway Line 2, outside the COEX Convention & Exhibition Center and ASEM Tower, is designated as a smoke-free zone by the Seoul Metropolitan Government.
On January 1, 2000, the Millennium Festival selected it as one of the "buildings symbolizing the new millennium" and held an event to turn on the entire building's lights on the arrival of the new year. It was opened in August 2000 at the time of the third Asia–Europe Meeting (ASEM) and approved for use on March 13, 2002.
In 2012, a Korean Wikipedia event was held to celebrate the 10th anniversary.
Most of the buildings consist of offices, and there are Ashem Tower on the 11th, 18th and 33rd floors, Pivotpoint Business Center on the 30th and 37th floors, and Machine Room on the 41st floors and other office facilities. In addition, 8th floor, there is office, which is AB In Bev
The building is 176 meters tall, similar to the height of 2IFC located in Yeouido, and has the Ashem Tower, except for 101-dong and 102-dong of Samsung-dong I'Park. Tower Palace has been the tallest tower since 2004, and besides, skyscrapers and skyscrapers weighing more than 200 meters are higher than the buildings.
- "ASEM Tower". Skyscraper Center. CTBUH. Retrieved 13 December 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "History of buildings in Seoul (ASEM tower)". Retrieved 4 October 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Kwon, Sang-soo (12 September 2012). "City designates area by COEX as smoke-free". Joongang Daily. Archived from the original on 9 December 2012. Retrieved 5 October 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "There is no gangnam district in Gangnam style music video". MK News. 12 September 2012. Archived from the original on 19 December 2012. Retrieved 5 October 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "새 천년 맞이 행사 일정 확정". KBS 뉴스 (in Korean). Retrieved 29 March 2019.
- "한국도심공항자산관리(주)". www.tradecenteroffice.co.kr (in Korean). Retrieved 29 March 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to ASEM Tower.|