Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Northern Ireland
|This is the talk page for discussing WikiProject Northern Ireland and anything related to its purposes and tasks.
Sections older than 90 days may be automatically archived by .
MOS:FLAGS discussion with regard to Ulster again edit
- This is now an RfC at Talk:Ulster Scots people#RfC on inclusion of ancestral national flags. — SMcCandlish ☏ ¢ 😼 21:19, 10 September 2023 (UTC)
Should an article be made on the Troubles Legacy Bill? edit
The Troubles Legacy Bill, which today passed through the House of Commons, has been in the press for the past couple of years, widely controversial and reported in Northern Ireland.
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-66720994 (6 Sept 2023)
- https://news.sky.com/story/northern-ireland-legacy-bill-approved-by-mps-but-legal-fight-could-be-coming-12955977 (6 Sept 2023)
- https://www.irishtimes.com/world/uk/2023/09/06/northern-ireland-legacy-bill-to-become-law-after-final-westminster-vote/ (6 Sept 2023)
- https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/9/4/uks-controversial-northern-ireland-legacy-bill-all-you-need-to-know (4 Sept 2023)
- https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases/2022/12/uk-flawed-northern-ireland-troubles-bill-flagrantly-contravenes-rights (United Nations, 15 Dec 2022)
- https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/parliament-bill-northern-ireland-secretary-of-state-people-b2147897.html (18 Aug 2022)
- https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/the-northern-ireland-legacy-bill-explained-what-does-it-mean-for-how-we-deal-with-our-troubled-past/41663479.html (18 May 2022)
- https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/oct/26/troubles-legacy-bill-northern-ireland-risks-breaching-human-rights-law-uk-warned (26 Oct 2022)
- https://www.ft.com/content/8662651e-90c6-40a5-b32a-b0a4ce6ec731 (19 Jun 2023)
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Northern Irish nationalism until a consensus is reached, and anyone, including you, is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article until the discussion has finished.
Women in Green's 5th Edit-a-thon edit
Is there any indication that the AONBs in NI are changing their name to "National Landscape", as in England and Wales? Sources differ. If you know anything, please join in the discussion at Wikipedia talk:WikiProject UK geography#AONBs are no more. Thanks. PamD 13:23, 22 November 2023 (UTC)